Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Field Paint Only means....?

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
I know that Field Paint Only means you have to buy paint at the field. But....are you allowed to, say, bring in a full hopper and your harness full of paint and then buy 200 balls? Or are you not allowed to bring in any paint whatsoever and have to buy 1000 at the field? The paint at the field I play at is so expensive I think I'm gonna go broke after the first time I play. Field fee is only 15 bucks but it's like 120$ a case of 2000 or something like that. I could get 6000 PMI Premiums online for that much! :mad: It's retarded how they can balloon the prices so much. Reminds me of gas prices...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I'm afraid that they probably want you to buy all the paint at the field. However, it should be okay to bring paint that you have left over from last time you played, as long as it was bought there.
So, what you could do is pay the full price once, see what kind of paint it is, and get the same stuff cheap@$$. Next time, make sure that at least one of the bags is opened, so you can go:'Leftovers!' :D
Fat chance that they keep track of who took any paint home. Should you get busted though, there's only one thing you can do......be a man about it, and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!:p

p8ntboy87

God First
Nov 22, 2001
FLYIN OVER YOUR BUNKER
Visit site
field paint only

yep, most of the time, well almost always, they mean what they say, most of they're money( i would think) comes from paint cuz it's so dang expensive!!! about the bringin it in your hopper, i'm not sure, mite wanna ask someone that plays there, see if they've done it before!! a group of us went to play with our church and he said we were gettin a deal, cuz he was chargin a lot less than usual( supposedly ) Maybe some time get a group together and see if you can get any deals?????!!!!, ok that's all i can say on this, good luck

The adrenaline, the excitement, the rush, the game!!!

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
and a lot of american fields have custom...well nearly custom paint so you could be in for one than one "hit" if you do try to sneak some paint on to the field
it was tried at Skyball the second year but the third year although the fill was the similar to previous years the shell was black..... try it at your own risk..........or buy your own gear and start doing walkon days that allow BYO
or if you dislike the field you are playing at so much find another
some one else will always take your money it is because of that fact that paint prices have fallen to the levels we have now.

days gone by it was
£1 a tube (10 balls) thats $1.40 for you or if you prefer $280 a case...still feel hard done by?

alienbro069

Nov 24, 2001
oklahoma
Visit site
my field is $6 for entry and....
u can bring u own paint
and thier paint costs 15 for 500
and for my team he ugives us discounts its
6 entry and for bigball $10 for 500 or pmi for $12 for 500

Manning26

Mark's right, all the fields I can think of around here have their own special shell and fill, so it's kinda' obvious if you don't have the right stuff. Sometimes a field will let you shoot your own if you pay a little extra, it covers the profit they lost on the paint sale, and sometimes you still come out ahead.

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Some fields wont let you bring your own paint for insurance purposes. Say if their governing body is Zap! then they are the ones who organise the insurance, and Zap! can garuentee (sp?) the quality of the paint. Even if someone brings along some tounry grade paint, the field cannot garuntee that its been kept in the correct conditions. So if someone got injured with a frozen paintball for example the field , or the individual is not covered by insurance.

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
This sucks...I'm gonna go broke...I'll have to pay as much for a case of balls as I paid for every other piece of paintball equipment I have :eek:....the field where I play at is...umm.... the main bulding is a shack. It's made out of half-inch thick plywood with some cheap insulation around it. Maybe I can bring a duffle bag and sneak in a tube or two, I highly doubt they would check, or even care. Then I'll only have to buy 500 or something...