Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you guys that didn't win JB's raffle

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
I did a dead man's walk on the kid who won Junior Browns Raffle at a walk on day sunday just gone (while every1 was in Belgium:( )

shot him in the back all over his signed shirt from JB he wasn't too happy but I even told the ref as i walked up the field that I wasn't dead

...this goes out to all of you that didn't win the raffle (especially Lump who bought like 6 or 7 tickets) :eek:

:):):) HIHI!!!

I did a dead man's walk on the kid who won Junior Browns Raffle at a walk on day sunday just gone (while every1 was in Belgium:( )

shot him in the back all over his signed shirt from JB he wasn't too happy but I even told the ref as i walked up the field that I wasn't dead

...this goes out to all of you that didn't win the raffle (especially Lump who bought like 6 or 7 tickets) :eek:

Yes I am the 'kid.'

I was rather pissed because the least thing you expect is a dead man's walk from a walk on player, hence the four letter barrage as you done it.

Being that you were walking down the tape of the dead zone towards the eliminated players I clocked you and ignored you. Had I known you left your gentleman's hat at home I would have shot your face:)

Perhaps next time we can have a few one on one's just to prove the point.

Why did you not go to Belgium............Cheating:confused:

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.

sorry but thats just not cricket, or cool even. Dont think its really anything to be proud of, might have been if you mugged him (sorry DS, but everyone likes a muggin ;))

-james

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
James has a point there ya know, Mugging = fair game, DMW = cheap shot.

I vote you have a best of three 1 0n 1 and stick it on you tube. We can start a book.....whos ya money on:D

-ChEf

Edit: I dont know either but for pure un-sporting behaviour by the other guy I'm gonna say DS FTW!!

FatTart

Merr
Dec 18, 2005
Visit site
Aye nothing to be proud of I'm sure if someone did the same to him though he'd be on here moaning that someone shot him in the back aahh the joys of stupidity

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
At the end of the day i doubt it was malicious past the point of getting your own back on the ghuy who bought one of the very last tickets. Sh*t happens you get shot and it's all a laugh in the end.

Probably think im a t*at but it made me smile :)