Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you guys that didn't win JB's raffle

At the end of the day i doubt it was malicious past the point of getting your own back on the ghuy who bought one of the very last tickets. Sh*t happens you get shot and it's all a laugh in the end.

Probably think im a t*at but it made me smile :)
I shook dead man's hand at the end of the game. It takes a lot for someone to get my back up on a personal level.

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
I did a dead man's walk on the kid who won Junior Browns Raffle at a walk on day sunday just gone (while every1 was in Belgium:( )

shot him in the back all over his signed shirt from JB he wasn't too happy but I even told the ref as i walked up the field that I wasn't dead

...this goes out to all of you that didn't win the raffle (especially Lump who bought like 6 or 7 tickets) :eek:

:):):) HIHI!!!
Not cool.

That just cheap and chavish.

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
LOL i've had it done to me in the past, its a learning step: "if the hands not up then keep shooting"

dead mans walk can be just as hard as a mugging because you have to time it and get away with it, without getting caught out in the process:)

didn't mean to pee any1 off by doing it but the people in the deadzone seemed to enjoy it

and I wouldn't have done if i had more then 20 balls and had gas, don't know if you noticed but after I shot you I hid behind a tree till the end of the game because my shots wouldn't reach any1

LOL i've had it done to me in the past, its a learning step: "if the hands not up then keep shooting"
I would agree with what you say if it was a tournament game as opposed to a walkon.

Personally I go to walkon days to get away from the the overshooting and other assosiated bull**** that you seem to face these days when playing in a tournament environment.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
yeah man a dead mans walk is a cheap shot...................im talking **** lol well done buddy. if you can get away with it then fair play. more fool the person he did it to for not shooting him anyway.

its not cheating or unsportsmanlike its a move that if un noticed can cause havoc on a field lol

Well Done

yeah man a dead mans walk is a cheap shot...................im talking **** lol well done buddy. if you can get away with it then fair play. more fool the person he did it to for not shooting him anyway.

its not cheating or unsportsmanlike its a move that if un noticed can cause havoc on a field lol

Well Done
Its not very cricket though is it?

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I was there and @ first I found it amusing..
We all thought he was eliminated and so D didn't light him up,and if anybody can light you up D can.
Is a deadmans walk apt for a walk-on?where some people,in this case 2 are playing for the very first time.
With fogging up masks and borrowed kit that would prolly be the nail in the coffin of their paintball careers if it was them he shot.
End of the day you have to decide if it's fitting,and it certainly won't invoke me into shooting newbies who forget to put their hands up.
DMW is touney stuff,but if winnings that important @ a walk-on...well done.
As for everybody patting you on the back for shooting him 'cause he won that kit I think you'll find you are mistaken,why would they?do you even know him?I believe your just trying to justify a tourney trick on a walk-on day.
No matter,no big deal,still a fantastic day,come to Wycombe(get shot in the back) and have a fabulous walk-on :p