Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS 2 x Invert Mini, black dye I4, PE gloves/pads, 2 x Halo Too, Guerrilla tanks plus more

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Final reduction on the mini:

£120 delivered! (next day delivery) including freebies! ( a brand new empire barrel sock in black, brand new fluffy barrel cleaner and the H18 gloves shown in the original post!)

If you are interested then leave a message on the thread and send me a PM (y)

matj

Mar 22, 2013
last chance.

I will add 50 reballs to the above freebies too. If it doesn't sell then i will be keeping it :)

matj

Mar 22, 2013
I do still have the black mini :)

Firing wise its perfect. I had it out before it was listed firing it in the back garden. No problems at all.

If you want to buy it then let me know ASAP. Leaving home for a few weeks but I'm happy to take it with me and post it while I'm away :)

fonwa

Aug 22, 2013
wolverhampton

Firing wise its perfect. I had it out before it was listed firing it in the back garden. No problems at all.

If you want to buy it then let me know ASAP. Leaving home for a few weeks but I'm happy to take it with me and post it while I'm away :)
what is the gen of mini ?
where is your base ?
is it available for cash on delivery ?

Viper83

May 8, 2013
Birmingham

Cheers......but its ok now, my mate has decided to part with his ion so i'm having that off him. Hope you get it sold mate.

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Cheers......but its ok now, my mate has decided to part with his ion so i'm having that off him. Hope you get it sold mate.
no problem mate :) enjoy the ion.

not sold yet but maybe some day. If not she will be a keeper ;) I don't mind haha

matj

Mar 22, 2013
All items sold I'm afraid. Thank you for your interest though

Mods please graveyard this thread