Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS 2 x Invert Mini, black dye I4, PE gloves/pads, 2 x Halo Too, Guerrilla tanks plus more

Jimmmmy

Sep 1, 2012
Bromley
Thanks Matt, also got mine :) Would take the mini & I4's off you but have spent way too much money recently - and can't justify having any more markers currently :p

Reactions: matj

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Hopper recived this morning! brilliant packaging ;) very happy with it, the camera makes the crack look alot worse than it actually is! looks nice on my gat aswell ( bonus! )

Will

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Thank you all for letting me know. Anyone that hasn't received what they have bought then let me know and I will happily send the tracking over. I now have a spare 5 minutes haha
Hopper recived this morning! brilliant packaging ;) very happy with it, the camera makes the crack look alot worse than it actually is! looks nice on my gat aswell ( bonus! )

Will
It does make it look worse but I would rather send pictures which highlight them too much than too little :) very glad that you are happy with it.
What's the lowest in the i4's?
I'm very reluctant to reduce the price of the i4's. they are effectively brand new. If they don't sell then I will just keep them :)

Reactions: PBWill

>humantarget<

Oct 14, 2012
I also received the pod pack today. Looks hardly used, in excellent condition and well packaged.
Many thanks.