Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Got my Ion today....

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
....only to find it's got the US board with full auto, three round burst etc....

Was it a fluke? or do all Ions shipped in at the moment have the US boards??:D

Apart from that, first impressions are not bad at all.....:)

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
i cant be assed to read distributing law but its illegal to use it but is it illegal to sell boards with it i know they havent in the past but its not as if a company is saying you must use full auto they just give you the option to break the law. anyone fill me in?

Super Fly

yeeeeah!
Nov 8, 2004
www.superflytv.com
well not really mrpink cos debounce 1 wont send every gun full auto just by pulling the trigger once

but a board of a settings of full auto will and is therefore illegal in UK

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by Super Fly
well not really mrpink cos debounce 1 wont send every gun full auto just by pulling the trigger once

but a board of a settings of full auto will and is therefore illegal in UK
Wanna check the home office definations of Full auto and get back to me on that one? ;)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Rabies
It would help if the chaps at the Home Office could agree amongst themselves what defines full auto.
They agree on thier definition of full auto, but we have now got technology that needs catagorising. Trouble is it taked a lot of paperwork just to change a rule or definition, because they have to consider the effect the change may have on other item.
Imagine if a change of law in favour of paintball inadvertedly allowed a currently banned weapon.