The Home Of European Paintball

Harry (Chill) Please Read !!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Harry,
I have deleted some of your posts for obvious reasons. You need to live up to the second part of your name and 'chill'.
Every time you use the sort of language you have used in some of your posts, they will be deleted.
If you continue to do so, then you will be banned from this bulletin board.
Try and grow up a little and perhaps people on this board will take you a little more seriously.
Also next time you post about something like accuracy, range or whatever, try not to pretend you know more than Isaac Newton, you don't.
I have played this game for nearly 15 years, no gun is instrinsically more accurate than any other, no gun has more range than any other ( paint, velocity, trajectory and windage being the same ).
Live with it !!!!
Robbo

harry (chill)

Jul 7, 2001
surbiton (surrey)
Visit site
SORRY

SORRY Mr PETE!:( :( :( :(
i will try and grow up and forfill my up most potential as a paintballer !;) and i will do these things :
stop bad language *****
use capital letters !
and not think i a Mr isac newton!
u have my word:D
bye
xxx

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
pete i know u speak from a great deal of experience but i feel a lot of people in this forum need to realise that other people have opinions 2 and some of them are just as valid as yours

not trying to start an argument just giving an opinion and i think we all agree that there is nothing wrong with that.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by matt bryant
pete i know u speak from a great deal of experience but i feel a lot of people in this forum need to realise that other people have opinions 2 and some of them are just as valid as yours

not trying to start an argument just giving an opinion and i think we all agree that there is nothing wrong with that.
Matt,
absolutelty no problem with that, as you say, everybody is entitled to an opinion even if it is half-assed, but when that opinion is expressed with F###s and whatevers, it ain't gonna be heard on this board.
I would hope you agree with this policy !
Robbo

PS Isaac Newton speaks with a lot more experience than I mate !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
SORRY

Originally posted by harry (chill)
SORRY Mr PETE!:( :( :( :(
i will try and grow up and forfill my up most potential as a paintballer !;) and i will do these things :
stop bad language *****
use capital letters !
and not think i a Mr isac newton!
u have my word:D
bye
xxx
Harry,
many thanks for your co-operation, it is much appreciated .............not just by me I would fancy :)
Robbo

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
i understand and agree with you but i was just getting things straight as i feel paul thinks that whatever u say is correct. I am not doubting ur knowledge of the game because as i have said before u speak with a lot of experience.

Manning26

Hey Matt, I apologised on the other thread, but I'll do it again here. I'm sorry if I instigated that whole debacle. Things did seem to get real ugly really fast while I was off the board, and I'm concerned that I was the spark. It did go much farther than it should have though, I hope everyone can still be cool with each other.