Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help from french people needed...

Fab81

Aug 5, 2001
Antibes, France
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Yeah, but then again, I wouldn't call a horse a meal would I?
Historicaly, at least in France we don't call the Maginot line a wall, maybe in the states you call it like that. But in France it doesn't have the same meaning.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Er? sorry mate a wall is a wall, can't really confuse it with anything else. it's a big solid thing that stops attackers, so only an idiot could confuse it with say........ Belgium.

And your breads a stupid shape too.

Fab81

Aug 5, 2001
Antibes, France
Visit site
Originally posted by spyderflashlcd23
ha you didnt think they wouldnt march across Belgium when they tryed to do it in WW1 (for all you french peoplethat means World War ONE:D )
Apparently, at that time, our governement was blind to don't see that Hitler was a fool, and that he would never respect the neutrality of some countries and do something that has been already done...
But its easy to say that now...

Ally^McK

Hardcore Pawn !!!!! :D
Originally posted by Cube
Well the speaking English is debatable :rolleyes:

Oh and don't the Scottish traditionally support the French over the English? Something to do with the so-called Celtic connection?

They'll deport your ass if you call your "allies"
:p
it goes back to the highland clearances and the war with england the french backed us up :) but they gone all weird since then and now eat frogs, snails and anything else put on there plate. an that saying "Gay Paris" is a bit dodgy... :D

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
well anyone with common sense would think that Germans are traveling our way through Belgium for a reason and you got attacked in WW1 so you must of had to be prepared, especially when the marched into POLAND man all you had was something that represents a wall (probally not as good though as French people built it, and what is with the shape of your bread do you hane long rectangle shaped ovens?)

Fab81

Aug 5, 2001
Antibes, France
Visit site
Er? sorry mate a wall is a wall, can't really confuse it with anything else. it's a big solid thing that stops attackers, so only an idiot could confuse it with say........ Belgium.

I think you never saw what the maginot line is in reallity or you wouldn't say its a wall... Or we don't have the same definition of what a wall is...

For the bread I prefer to not answer... I think some will understand.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
If you're talking about the shape of a baguette it works perfectly well for Subways. I admit it does look funny to see people in France on the way home from work with these long tubes of bread with a little paper wrapped around them. But they make damn good sandwiches and go well with pizza and spaghetti. i suppose you could stuff it down the throat of a would-be mugger, too.:p

By the way the Maginot Line made about as much sense as General Westmoreland's build-up at Khe Sanh quite a number of years later. Not that I ain't a patriotic 'Merican but we sure as hell know how to get outflanked too.

Steve