Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Pmr Bolt Leak!

ok gassed it up and the bolt leaks like a bitch! the bolt goes forward and it leaks from the back of the prm push the bolt back and it leaks from the front of the pmr! what the hell is going on?!?!?!?! the manual is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike! im gonna try and change every single o ring and relube and see if that helps but needless to say its being a real pain! i need help b4 xmas when my girl is getting it! arrrrghhhh:mad:

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
If it still leaks after changing the orings and relubing (although thats the most likely problem), reset the HPR to its default value. Should say what it is in the manual - 5 turns out or something. Overpressuring it can cause leaks.

-Will

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
before you change every thing relube the whole bolt.then start buy changing the 2 small ones on the back of the sail

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Might leave the PMR alone :(

Iv heard some bad thing about them and now this.. O Ring problems shouldnt be happening this early on. its only be out about a month , it cant be hardly used

. Iv heard its got bad Recall and that the frame gets loose alot and it needs tighening regualy.

Shame , i really want to get one . Still its early days

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
if orings are looked after then this could still happen.and dms always take a while to settle in.so there is NO problem

it hasnt even fired a single bloody shot! it just keeps leaking! taken the whole bolt apart and checked it everything looks fine and the o-rings are all ok! put it back together and once again it leaks!! its a lovely marker and all of the electrics are fine. with the eyes off you can hear the solonoid working so thats all fine! i think its either a duff bolt or something else! anyone else got any ideas?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
have you turned up the reg ? so more air goes in.sometimes the hype reg come out abit low ? think thats your problem