Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How NOT to talk to the mods

G

Gassy

Just an example.

You have more than a few threads deleted for non compliance with rules so what would you do ?
Go and read the rules yes,good I thought so.

So then you post a thread again and it is still deleted for non compliance with rules.
So you would go and read the rules again yes.. and maybe pm or visitor message the mod.
Realising that mods have other things to do on here or at home/work you may need to show a little patience for a reply.

So would you ?

A) Wait for that reply even if it took a little while

B)repost the thread reading the rules and doing exactly as required so there are no mistakes.

or

C)send a visitor message saying "OI D***head" to that Mod

Everyone can learn from this example and help to make sure their name doesn't turn Pink.

and thus ends today surmon according to the gospel of Gassy

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I would pick C.. and just add a massive smiley face,,...

:D:p:D..

On a more serious note, them rules are pretty simple to follow.

Even my 5 year old daughter can write her name on a piece of paper with todays date, just need to teach her the art of taking pictures of my gear and then post up on here..

Perhaps a step by step picture gallery on how to post up a sales thread etc, may go down better with those who have the misfortune of not being able to Read such uncomplicted rules..

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
and there is a zero tolerance with classifieds. as i cant be arsed to sort out your problems :) have a nice day

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Just an example.

You have more than a few threads deleted for non compliance with rules so what would you do ?
Go and read the rules yes,good I thought so.

So then you post a thread again and it is still deleted for non compliance with rules.
So you would go and read the rules again yes.. and maybe pm or visitor message the mod.
Realising that mods have other things to do on here or at home/work you may need to show a little patience for a reply.

So would you ?

A) Wait for that reply even if it took a little while

B)repost the thread reading the rules and doing exactly as required so there are no mistakes.

or

C)send a visitor message saying "OI D***head" to that Mod

Everyone can learn from this example and help to make sure their name doesn't turn Pink.

and thus ends today surmon according to the gospel of Gassy
Heh heh.... Made me giggle.