Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hullo Gurlz and Guyz

Azekeal

Guess Who?
I just thought that I should register and say hello after browsing these threads for way to long.
I haven't been playing paintball for long and am thinking of getting my own marker. Can anybody give advice on what I should buy. Money is no object, as I am single and well paid.

Any advice fellas?;)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Now now Skulls, you know what he meant! Recball or tourny.

Hi Azekeal, welcome to the forum. How many times have you played?

Skeet

Platinum Member
So basically, that would (idealy!) be an E-Mag coloured and carved:D, or maybe an Angel IR3 or a Voodoo Impulse or an E-Blade cocker preferably with a Warpfeed and Halo.
Of course, the standard comment applies...."try as many markers as you can, and see what you like and suits your style of play..."
Welcome, whatever you decide to do, the people here are very helpful. If you've been browsing for so long you must have an idea what you want/need?
Gaz:D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
So basically, that would (idealy!) be an E-Mag coloured and carved:D, or maybe an Angel IR3 or a Voodoo Impulse or an E-Blade cocker preferably with a Warpfeed and Halo.
Of course, the standard comment applies...."try as many markers as you can, and see what you like and suits your style of play..."
Welcome, whatever you decide to do, the people here are very helpful. If you've been browsing for so long you must have an idea what you want/need?
Gaz:D
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.nice choices(apart from the warp+halo:( )
but what if they caln't try out different markers ie i.o.m,you then have to trust peoples veiws/honesty before you buy;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well, if Azekeal has money then I personally would not deny that any of the markers listed, are excellent. Personal taste and loyalties then come into it, not to mention repuation. I would have either the E-mag or IR3. Probably the E-mag first coz I can fire one of these so fast it hurts, and once its LX it doesnt chop.
Its nice to see someone in a position to spend what he wants on a marker and kit (lucky b*st*rd, you wait till I see him on a field!)LOL
Good luck choosing me old mate.
Gaz:cool: