Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Introducing - The Freaky Five Man Series!

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Ladies and Gentlemen..... Introducing the Freaky Five Man Tournament Series!

Freekz Paintball Ltd are pleased to finally announce their Freaky Five man tournament series. This series will consist of 4 events over the end of 2007 and beginning of 2008 designed to give teams an option over the off season. There will be significant CASH prizes for placing at the end of the series, as well as prizes and trophies after each leg of the series. There will also be an overall industry award for most improved team! With plenty of chances to walk away with a prize, coupled with the excellent facilities the Freekz Paintball site has to offer. We are sure the Freaky Five Man series will be a complete success!

Dates:

Event 1 - Sunday 25th November 2007
Event 2 - Sunday 16th December 2007
Event 3 - Sunday 27th January 2008
Event 4 - Sunday 24th February 2008

Venue:

The series will be held at the much acclaimed Freekz Painball site. The site offers some of the best facilities in the UK and will ensure that you and your team having everything you need. The Freekz site offers:
  • 2 full sized, properly netted NPPL fields
  • On site air compressor offering both 3000PSI and 4500PSI outputs
  • Excellent undercover staging facilities to keep people dry in the delightful English weather
  • Ample hard standing car parking
  • On site catering offering hot/cold food and drinks
  • Paint will be available on site from Powerball at very reasonable prices
  • Hygienic male and female toilet facilities
Directions for Freekz Paintball Ltd:

Freekz Paintball is located just outside Eastleigh close to Southampton. These directions will take you from Junction 12 of the M3. Alternatively you can check out the Google Map link to get a better idea.

• leave the m3 at jcn 12
  • from south bound side roundabout take allbrook way (a335)
  • take 1st exit from the roundabout into allbrook hill
  • follow this road to a mini roundabout
  • go straight across the mini roundabout into highbridge road
  • under the railway bridge follow the road for 1/2mile site is on the right hand side on the bend will be signposted
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=&ie=UTF8&ll=50.991286,-1.349258&spn=0.026364,0.062056&z=14&om=1

Series Format:

The Freaky Five man series will be made up of 4 events during the off season 2007/2008, and offers teams some stiff competition before the 2008 season gets under way.

Format:
5 players per team, a maximum of 15 teams per leg. Welcome to rotate players.

Rulebook:
Following the Millennium M5 rule book. 15.4 BPS standard millennium ramping.

Marshalling:
There will be an experienced reffing crew at each series leg all kept in line under the watchful eye of Kitch :)

Field Layout:
Will be announced in the individual event thread.
One field will be run at each event.

Divisions:
One open class division

Prizes:
I can also confirm that the cash prize for the winning team will be up to £1000!! (based on 15 teams over 4 events)

There will also be prizes after each event, as well as an industry prize for most improved team.

Pricing:

The price for each event will be set at £175 per team, this comes to a total of £35 a player (based on 5 players) We think this offers teams a superb value tournament series :)

More details on the event will be posted up as soon as they are confirmed. If you have any questions please do post them up or drop me a PM and I'll be happy to answer them. If you would prefer to speak over the phone then you can give me a call on 07856013456

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you soon!

Cheers
Team Freekz

Event 2 information thread - http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94029