Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ION TECH URGENT (2 days left and counting)

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
i need a ion tech ASAP!!!!!!! no crappy ones lol an actual person who knows there proper stuff.

PM me please if you are a tech that can help me :D

had a working ion with stock board, put virtue board in it, it wouldnt work, put stock board back in and now that wont work either!!! Put virtue back in put the dwell all the way up to 50 and im getting some proper shots through but not all.

thats a brief intro to my problem!

regards

Craig

PS very urgent got a tornament on sun and no marker if this doesnt get fixed!!!!

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
i need a ion tech ASAP!!!!!!! no crappy ones lol an actual person who knows there proper stuff.

PM me please if you are a tech that can help me :D

had a working ion with stock board, put virtue board in it, it wouldnt work, put stock board back in and now that wont work either!!! Put virtue back in put the dwell all the way up to 50 and im getting some proper shots through but not all.

thats a brief intro to my problem!

regards

Craig

PS very urgent got a tornament on sun and no marker if this doesnt get fixed!!!!
Told you to get a Ego :D

DP

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
all the basics have been checked many times hence me asking for a actual ion tech this time as iv had so many threads where people have given me check the batteries oh batteries, have you got air on the gat...........:D

does anyone actually know a ion tech on these forums :p someone that i can PM

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
A tech will just run through the standard stuff, battery, lube etc, if that doesnt fix it then they will take a good look, but it seems to me that the board isnt responsible as such, as it was working with the stock board before, and not now. So run through your disasembly, think back to anything that may have happened, the banjo's, hose in the banjos, the fire assembly is correct, also try and fire the gun without the frame and shell attached, sometimes when people put there ION together they compress hoses and that might be a problem. If you check all that and nothing, then take the gun apart, reg, fire chamber, everything, check what pressure ur guage is at awell

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
all the basics have been checked many times hence me asking for a actual ion tech this time as iv had so many threads where people have given me check the batteries oh batteries, have you got air on the gat...........:D

does anyone actually know a ion tech on these forums :p someone that i can PM
Their is a lot of collective experience on here that will be able to help you, however so far you've just been plain rude to the very people who may just help you solve the problem. James, John C and Ion Crazy are well respected for good reason and your post does nothing to reflect this

If you are really that desperate for a 'tech' as you put, go to your local paintbal store, pre-arranging an appointment so that they can strip it back and diagnose the problem in front of you so you can either walk out with a working marker or at least know what you need to buy to put it right.

Anyway... if you've been through the process or dis-assembly and re-assembly a few times and everything seems in order, then one or more of the internal components is mis-aligned, blocked, jammed, a wire pulled utm a hose split, or maybe just plain broken.

It sounds like you need to take it to a store and get it sorted. Then please post what was wrong and the solution so we can then all learn from your experience.