Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Item not recieved from paintballJett

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Sadly im not suprised at this at all, Robbo should never have let him back to this site..

Jett is a nice enough guy in the flesh but sadly his sales skills are about as good as taking a bull into a china shop..

In my opinion, if you put stuff up forsale then make sure you have the time to finish the deals.

This is a repeat performance of his last sales..

Sadly you guys have paid the price and will forever be given lame excuses for his actions..

Jett you sir are a total prat and with hope will never sell another single item on these forums..

If the mods need this idiots number please contact me, im sure i have it somewhere..

jonboyyow

Obsessive Compulsive
May 16, 2009
Chorley
From my own very poor personal experience last year dealing with Jett I am unsuprised by his actions (or lack of as is the case) and wonder why he has been allowed to sell again on this forum.

I hope that the good people who have handed over their hard earned manage to get back what they paid out.

THE MUGGA

ANGEL A1 FLY
Nov 16, 2009
birmingham
jett and his lies

i also paid 21 quid to jett over 3 weeks ago and have been told 3 seperate times he has sent it and when i ask why it hasnt come yet i get the same thing "oh ill try and send it you later" well im sorry jett but thats not the way things work i for 1 am going to make sure i warn everyone not to buy from jett as he is a waste of space and time

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hmm...

First he states "All items have been posted and on their way via RM" on 10th March

Only to follow up with an admission that most of the stuff wasn't posted until the 15th

Can understand why buyers are less than impressed

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Right if you can open a paypal dispute, if you cant pm Impulse Raider and get his number and ring Jett and get get it sorted,

Jett Goodbye your not welcome

Karlashnekov Staves

Karlashnekov
May 3, 2009
Hull, East Yorkshire
he PM me and told me when i recieved my holdall he would refund me over hald the money back which again took my mind off the problem for a very short while until i read flashash's post bout still no delivery.

i wsnt sure if i should start this thread earlier but after all the attention and readin the thread that he posted 8/09 i can see now it was the only thing to do cheers and thanks guys.

thanks for the help and info and now i'm goin to turn it over to PayPal.

*note...

"PAY YOUR PAYPAL FEE'S WHEN BUYIN OFF PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW". :)