Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just a quick thanks From TeamGB

Team GB

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Guys.

This is just a quick note to say thanks to all the guys who have helped this year as well just to give some info on next year and what we are hoping to achieve.

This year has been a great year with the Ladies team which was formed for the first time and although the result wasn't great you could see the passion and want for winning, with the short space of time we had to try and get some thing together it was a great achievement, and 2013 with the girls who are coming through playing ball we are going to take that first place and being it home.

Then the men who just couldn't get the mojo they had last year to get that first place and came away with a second, but it says some thing when the Russians has to bring all their big guns out to beat us, it was the old school Russian legion line up and we still brought it to them next season we will be back on top.

So the kids, well they smashed every thing that was put in front of them, great set of guys and great set of players, these kids worked hard from day one, it was so hard to pick 11 players from the 30 or so who came to the try outs, but we did and they brought that first place home.

We wanted and needed to say some thanks as well for what people have done for us so here goes,

First off we wanted to thank all you guys for the massive support you shown to us at events and just in general, with your guys help it makes it so much easier to run and get started by the input you send and the mad crowds you see waving UK flags on the side lines.

Then the training sites, Yorkie and Bricket Wood http://bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk/ who let all 3 of the GB teams practice any time they wanted to for free and passed on any green fee to the team to fund them, then also the CPPS who let us have all 3 try out days there. With out these we couldn't of even got started.

A big thanks to Ledz from www.planeteclipse.com who in the back ground was our go to guy and funded the first event when we didn't have a thing.

A massive thanks to http://www.dyepaintball.com/index.php Jeff Abbott and Clint Moore for sorting out the paint for all 3 teams, this was a amazing paint to use and helped us gain those podium places. this was a massive deal and made it possible to play all 3 events with the big out lay they made.

OK so on to some people we would like to thank which are Clint Moore who helped us out with the girls team and captained the men's team it was great working with Clint with his experience,

Also Jason wheeler who coached the u19 Team to their first place you can vote for Jason here for rookie of the year: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/11/2012-roty/

and also Jay j Cahill who was on hand for the kids to offer advice and be a helping hand for the youth team.

The Next thanks is the biggest of them all goes to Twizz and Markie C, with out these 2 their would be no Team GB of any kind, they have given up their time to make sure every little detail is sorted for the players, they have even had to pay money out of there own pockets for the team's to be able to play, they have sorted the coaches as well as doing it them selves for all 3 teams, some might think they do nothing but when the teams are on the field plying it's down to these 2 who have taken the time and effort to make it possible.

When all the details are to hand then we will post up what we are going to do, we know some of what is about to happen but we need to know it all before we go into any thing.
we will post what dates we are going to be doing the try outs and any other practice dates we are going to have.
Next season we want all first places no ifs or buts it's just what we want.
What we do know is that any player wishing to come to any of the try outs and practice dates are going to need UKPSF Membership, we will explain why at another date.
Any companies who want to be involved with TeamGB then please get on touch with TeamGB07@hotmail.co.uk and it doesn't have to be a paintball company ether or any one who wants to make a donation then also please get in touch with the email above.
I'm sure I've missed people but i will add them on at a later date.
So all the best for the holidays and see you next season.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Put Your Hands together EVERYONE !!!! That was a good post, and Praise to those That counted. I for one think Team GB on all 3 x counts did fantastic !!! On behalf of Myself and ALL the Care Bears Teams .... ROCK ON 2013 !!!

Reactions: Team GB

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
It was my pleasure to help where I could this year and Planet Eclipse will do what they can next year to help...

Well done to everyone involved for making this happen and getting great results. What Dye did for the UK teams was amazing... Hats Off !!!

As the winter starts to set in things I’m sure will start to happen to take the UK team forward. I personally believe that the whole UK Paintball community needs to get behind this and help fund it. Flag waving is great but if we REALLY want to do this properly then we need to all step up and help.....

LEDZ

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
And with the proper World Cup next year for all the nations, we finally have a national team that we can take some pride in! Rugby, football and cricket just don't do it anymore.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Awesome stuff!! Pretty good considering UK paintball is in a mess, proves a point I think.

Is there an age limit on try outs, or just a talent limit ;)

Also, does anyone know if World Cup next year is doing the Nations World Cup?

Has off, thumbs up and high fives all round.