The Home Of European Paintball

locked divs

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
so after the next round there are going to be locked divs
so which divs are going to be locked and which aren,t
have heard so many different explanations and all different so if rich could post up and confirm
how every thing is going to happen it would be nice:)

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
CPPS M5 Premier League. Entry is £200 per round (after rd 3).
Standard 5 man format, 5 min time limit. Each team will recieve a minimum of 8 matches per round.
Teams will be seeded for rd 1 by the following. Top 8 CPPS M5PL teams will be pre seeded across the divisions from 2009 results, all other teams will be in a random draw for divisions. For rounds 2 and 3 the teams will be snake seeded from previous round results. The results from these 3 rounds will be compiled in an overall league table to establish a ranking. Eg top 9 teams Div 1, Next 9 Div 2 etc etc.

From round 4 onwards the teams will play within their respected rank to determine the overall positions within there respected division. At the end of the season 2 teams will be relegated from each division into the next division down for the 2011 season. The winner of each league will be promoted into the next division and the 2nd and 3rd placed teams will play off for the second promotion spot.

All teams are eligible for the first 3 rounds, only the top 27(may extend to 30 depending on final numbers) will be eligible for the locked divisions 1-3. The remaining divisions will be of an open format where teams will not be required to be locked in.
Detailed within the Sticky Thread

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
In short the above is pretty much correct its just been tweeked slightly. All will be clarified with the overall scores by the end of the week.

Top 12, possibly 15 pending scheduling issues will be locked into M5 Premier League. They will play each other in a race 2 (best of 3 format) M5 format over the remainder of the season. Teams will only play each other in this league.

The next 12, maybe 15 depending on the above will then be locked into the M5 Championship.

All teams outside the top 30 will play in the M5 conference.

Championship and conference teams will play each other but the scores will be ranked in there own group (like old 7 man millennium system where you played a mix of teams)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
now this is a big change from what ,was originally posted
so why the change and have the teams agreed to this:)
if you change your mind rich would be nice to know
you put on great events but communication would be great if you are making changes
to something that people have signed up to under what you originally said
they may decide that this is not what they want and you could be left with egg on your face:p:)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
i wont be able to do a rush to 2, we only have 3 regular players and every one else has been guest.

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
The 5 man div 1 being made to a race 2 format was discussed on here about 6 weeks+ ago.. ill try and find the post. It seemed pretty unanimous that the teams being in 5man div 1 preffered the race 2 format

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
I may be missing something, or made a mistake somewhere but I'm pretty sure what we have had planned has been posted in our section for a few months, and I have discussed it with most teams that have been training and been at cpps events?

So to be short, what is the actual issue with how we are doing things, and how is it massively different than what we have publisised?

I may have made an error and over looked something, not posted or comunicated our plans clearly so please feel free to highlight what I've screwed up as I'm not sure, not trying to be clever I am genuinely puzzled as to what I have changed?