Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mag : Trigger Job

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Hi all.

I'm considering getting an intelliframe, cuz atm i have the normal stock trigger frame on my classic mag, and i HATE the pull and feel of it.

I'd read that upgrading to an intelliframe won't decrease my trigger pull :| , although, i will have a nice shiny trigger frame and blade trigger.

Does anyone know how i can reduce the trigger pull, either with the stock frame, intelliframe, OR even better both.

many thanks in advance (so bloody tell me!!!!) :)

Midge

PS. I'll be at the North VS South game, so if anyone could do me a trigger job around that time, i could send them the frame, and pick it up at the game. I will pay some kinda reward (beer or money :))

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
You can simply adjust the trigger rod length.

Its attatched to the sear, grab some plyers and twist the rod until it is shorter. Gas up the gun and you should be able to feel the difference.

Let us know how you get on, or if what i told you made no sense!!

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Its highly reccomended that you dont mess with the trigger on mags. They cant be shortended very easily. And if they are its very tricky and the part you mess with will wear out a lot quicker. Also even though mags only have 3 moving parts they are timed. Changing the trigger pull on it could seriously mess up timing, and you wont be able to use your marker.

The intelliframe will make it lighter, though because its a lever it will be longer. But you can use two fingers on it to make up for that.

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
well. while waiting for my intelliframe, i'm gonna mess around with the trigger rod tonight, to see if i can get a nice happy medium in there. :)

what frames u guys got on your mags?

Neil

Afterthought : Burb, i already use automags.org forums, nice guys an't they :)

I don't think any other manufactuer gives that much time to its customers after they have parted with the cash :)

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
yeah.

I rang up AGD England and spoke to a very polite woman,. I was quoted £110 for the nickel intelliframe, and £140 for a polished minimag body (from memory). Quite expensive, but i feel it would be worth the money rather then buying cheap for america, since i've had bad experiences already this year buying for a company that bull****ted me for 3 months, before i just canceled the order. U'd think the company would welcome a $1000 sale, seems not *cough* actionvillage *cough*.

As i said, may as well just pay up the extra money for the knowledge that your gonna get your goods before your grabbing your zimmer!!!

Also, the DYE frames are nice, but you don't get any internals (not like thats a problem). Also a nice fact with buying the intelliframe from AGD england, they install all the microswitch etc. So that creating your intellifeed should be much simpler then before.

Cheers

Neil

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I tried wiring up my own intelli feed with micro switches and all sorts. It worked really well, but looked a right mess. So I just ripped the whole lot out.

I think the next upgrade for me will be a conversion from right hand feed to power feed, and then a retro valve upgrade. But that in itself will be pricey as the RT valve won't run on CO2 so I'll have to dish out about 200 quid also for an air system. Might be cheaper to buy the E-Mag upgrade and get the whole lot done in one go!

I would never order from the US, what's the point in saving a few quid when a.) You'll prob make it up with shipping charges or b.) if it goes wrong you've got to go about sending the whole lot back to the US. I would stick to buying stuff from go ol' blighty.