Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mags- Buy Per issue

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
I've asked this in the past.

Is their no way to buy PGi by one mag at a time? I'd love to be able to buy PGi but subs seem to be a pain/useless and i refuse to pay for the mags and not get it for months.

Is their no way that it can be set up so you can buy a issue at a time via Paypal and have it delivered? (WHSmith dont stock it in town, asked several news agents and they wont get it in for me)

James

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
planet sell them
yep i know that fella, but planet dont do paypal ATM. (just for piece of mind, and a very easy claim back system.) and nearly £6 per issue (with the postage) its very pricey for a magazine.

WHS should get them in if you ask, some of the larger stores stock them, i know Reading does :)
I've had one issue from them, been in the month after for the next issue and they stopped getting it in for me.

Just trying to cut out the middle man here, and go direct. If you see what i mean.

James

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've asked this in the past.

Is their no way to buy PGi by one mag at a time? I'd love to be able to buy PGi but subs seem to be a pain/useless and i refuse to pay for the mags and not get it for months.

Is their no way that it can be set up so you can buy a issue at a time via Paypal and have it delivered? (WHSmith dont stock it in town, asked several news agents and they wont get it in for me)

James
I set up my subscription and got the first issue the next month. By the way,. my PGI arrived yesterday :)

Never had a glitch with them at all.

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
I've subscribed to PGi for a few years now and they have always been on time every month even when I moved to Dublin for a year.

I particularly like the articles by Jeff Stein and think they are reason to get the magazine by themselves.