Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Man dies in London, Paintballers responsible......for raising money for his daughter.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Will sort it so you can.

can we pay by card in the mayhem shop for an item we win?
Will speak to Rob & Ronnie, and if not will borrow my card machine from my site, but we won't not take money off you (Is that grammatically correct?):D
By the way the paypal account is now sorted so if you have applied for a ticket @ stevewilson280@msn.com you can now use that e-mail address as the paypal account ID.
Will let all those waiting to pay know by e-mail.

Let the Fun and Games begin.:D

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Been busy night and it's only day 1.

Luckily I don't have Sky sports so I haven't been distracted by the Match, no I don't want to know the score I'm going to watch the highlights later.
Anyway ticket sales are underway and this could be good start, hope it keeps up the momentum.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Luckily I don't have Sky sports so I haven't been distracted by the Match, no I don't want to know the score I'm going to watch the highlights later.
Anyway ticket sales are underway and this could be good start, hope it keeps up the momentum.
2-1 ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Last Chance Saloon.

Wednesday evening is deadline for payment of ticket , if you pay by then you will recieve your lucky ticket number and be in the draw for a top end marker plus a 1 in 4 chance of winner our other slightly smaller prizes.