Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mech. spyder/spyder clone owners look here for simple trigger mod

Azz3h

Redshift
Nov 30, 2002
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Visit site
Not too sure on that... I know theres no chance of pinching hehe....
I only used a autoloader... awesomely pathetic electro hopper, so I chopped quite a few balls, but it was due to balls not being there in time I think. What hopper are you getting with it? Co2 is still good 2 play with, just the trigger feels a bit harder... still bounces nicely - the trigger is pushed back as the gun fires

Azz3h

Redshift
Nov 30, 2002
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Visit site
Yeah you little sod, making me talk to you for god knows how long then telling me you can't afford it til next year. :p
Oh well its sold now. You can pick up mags really cheap now... just search your US ebay, make sure u dont buy a real gun... :rolleyes:

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Well the mag is arrived!!! And i'll be using a Revvie with it, so fingers x'd for non-chops....I can see how they'd happen though, loads of scope for a ball to get chopped with the action on the mag....nice feel to it though!

I've also sorted the Spyder (Looks up at that ray of sunshine shining on me from paintball heaven) Couldn't sleep, so at 6 a.m. I pulled my toolbox out, took the Xtra and the Sonix apart, fitted the Xtra Expansion chamber, bottom line and drop forward onto the Sonix, kept the Sonix valve and cup seal, added the turbulence bolt I had spare, and bolted in the filed adjuster, and..........it lives!!! (Would have been nice to have had a storm to go alongside it, but damp snow will have to do) Two markers suffering from the same inexplicable problem hybrid into a fully working "Spyder SoniXtra" with Bolt Mod... I may go suggest it to Kingman :p It really looks a bit bling too, full reports on performance after tomorrow's walk-on :)