Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Medium to high end marker, help me choose!

The Don

THE AGD GUY, THE MAG MAN.
Jul 27, 2004
YORKSHIRE
Visit site
in trying to pick between an 03 shocker, an X or E-mag. i want something that i can mess about with on open days and perhaps use if i get into tourneys. if you have any other suggestions or what to give me advice on choosing please feel free. i like the reputaion of angels but there a little expensive and i dont like the look, impulses are ugly, but the nerve is looking tempting. help :confused:

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
saw a nerve yesterday, no balls in it, just firing air, but that thing can wang paint like theres no tomoz. I think its fully upgraded out the box too, i also like the shockers, and also the angels, infact theres not too many guns i dont like :D.

The Don

THE AGD GUY, THE MAG MAN.
Jul 27, 2004
YORKSHIRE
Visit site
lol yeh me too, thats why i need help to choose! :rolleyes: i think its between a nerve and a dark shocker. but im starting to lean toward the x-mag again. doh!!!

Uncle Fester

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
shoot them all then pick the one you want, plenty of good value gear in the classifieds.If you are going to buy new you should have a long hard look at the 05 Speed.Got a great deal from LPS
01707 325007 But you should try and shoot them all before you part with your hard earned cash.