Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midlands masters (imbarassing)

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i had such a imbarassing day on sunday :
man first thing i played my 1st game on field two i played back right, my team said 3 out so i grabed a pot to fill up my hopper when two see i openend my hopper lid it fell off so then i filled up when our team said 4 out i throught i would move up i had to hold onto my hopper and move i ran into the middle ran up the right tape down the centre and down left tape couldnt see this 5th player every one was looking and laughting when i saw 4 players in the dead zone i grabed the flag later to be told after all the laughin and mik taken from more then 3 teams and marshalls there was only 4 players that had started :mad:

and to top it off i was playing on field 5 all my players was taken out and i was left in v's 3-4 players and one player moved to the tea bag so i thorught i would move up i ran at him chassing him around tea bag trying to get A ball into him when i finally got a shot on him i saw about 15 balls coming towards me ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek: takeing more then 7 of them on my running at the bunker after the tea bag i ran into a player who knocked me to the floor my cousins gun went flying in the air and i was in a lot of payne lol:D only finding out it was to be the marshall who i had ran into im sure that marshall took a few of them balls as i ran into him and he must have been a shield coss theres no fu*kin way those players were going to stop fireing unless i was decleared out thank god that marshall pulled me out (and yes players you know who you are )

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Spelling

Originally posted by Stee-vo
This post has to win the prize for the worst spelling I have ever seen:D Is english his first language?
Spelling? Only spelling? What about grammar?

There's a sentence in there that is impossible to say without collapsing from lack of oxygen to the brain.

You heard of commas and full stops mate? They would make an eyesore almost an amusing read :rolleyes:

Kids today!!!!

We'll put it down to embarrasment and excitement shall we
:D

im not arsed what you up put it down to obviouse u aint got any think else to do then pick on little kiddies (daddy daddy im telling im telling lol)

any way whats you team doing this season say hy to jud and ask him about my embarrasing minuites he watch both games

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I knew that this post was gonna be amusing just by looking at the spelling in the title. To read it confirmed my suspicions, and I am going to get it printed out and put onto a T-Shirt!

Comical genius!

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by teamfusion_dj's
im not arsed what you up put it down to obviouse u aint got any think else to do then pick on little kiddies (daddy daddy im telling im telling lol)

any way whats you team doing this season say hy to jud and ask him about my embarrasing minuites he watch both games
I was there with him. I was the one baffled that instead of playing tight you decided to run like a headless chicken into 3 players with no cover at all.:p Oh and running into the marshal was priceless, I wish I'd had my video camera there now;)

Told you it'd teach you to leave your bunker:D

Our team is sorting out it's new players, just sorted out its sponsorship, (Big thanks to Tris and John for the Atmosphere/Severe confirmation), and getting rolling, hopefully at STB in April.

Been a rough few months for RDX recently but we're back and we've got faster front guys to make up for us slow back guys.

Stee-vo

***zone - Annan
Aug 19, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Is this for real

This must be a wind up, it is like an alien trying to grasp english. What school did you go to? I want to make sure I warn friends and family never to send their kids there:D

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
oh my god

Originally posted by teamfusion_dj's
so i spelt i little thing wrong im only 15 for got sake go on get you bloody t shirt done i will add a bit a of zap paint to liven it up lol
muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Makes me worry about schooling today, when I was 15 we were studying Shakespeare and writing long boring gramatically correct essays on it.

That spelling makes it look like you should head back to Janet and John:p :D