Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midlands masters (imbarassing)

hy guys

i'm back ,watching my spelling .
not typing much coss ill **** up and you lot will take piss and post another 5 pages about me,

lol oh well im back from the grave (school lessons on spelling aNd grammer)lol do you know u can get banned from the internet for not walking the dog lol oh well

(song for u piss takers)
i see people trying to be like me. if i have fan's u will stop dissing me.

so what if i ran around the dorito etleast i didn't **** myself behind the danni davito (trying to make it sound good).

wheres jud prob working in his van, or prob getting the weight scales out (lol).

so i take it you all like cube or is it that he's the next guru (getting better).

why do you think it was a stupid move i thourght wat the heck ill give it a whirl.

i never dissed my sponcer's or chronic if i did that i would vomit.
u guy's must miss-understud me or summin
are you sure u wasnt drinking jin n tonic .

when every your in a boring game think of the forum laugh pop up and aim.
if you count and realise there is three mug the man closest to thay (prob spelt wrong) ,then run up around bunker and do the 100 like l. christy.(the runner).

run into the marshal and die on the floor
u saw it wrong i only tripped hoping none of you saw a bit hoping the marshal didnt see me get hit he pulled me out the orquad git.

i might have made a few mistakes
who cares im only a kid
if you wrote essays at 15 u must have been a sad git
im only messing mate ill see you around.

i dont think that 1on1sound's good 1 bit probebly coss u all wanna shoot me.ill just stand here so i dont trip i dont care if you think this sounds **** i watched my spelling and *&.;,. figly bits.

thank you all who was in this.i ment know harm not one bit ......

thank you all for taking the mik out of me.i hope i havent affendid ne one n jud cya soon next training is soon

cya evry 1 in play fair i am changing my sig soon

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
hey hey the rapping dj

Hey so your back, hey jay nice to see you back , got a new plug take it youve been walking the dog LOL:D

helllo

hy guy's im in it boring my teacher is crazy,

so do you lot like my song oh so iz my new nick name grasshopper know

so guys what you up to who is playing the drug war north v south

jud m8 when is the next training at marchbrooke im defently in if i have any dosh

and no i dont have a new internet plug my dad said go on son he said use this IF you can fix it i said ok wires didnt work so i split the wires and put em together and know it workes fine ill chatch up to you lot later ok ladz speak soon

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
bloody new labour.

i can see this guy developing something of a following. like Charles Manson. hmmmmmmm.............