Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midlands masters (imbarassing)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Here goes

Originally posted by Stee-vo
ok peepil i wont a 1 on 1 lol i am rok and wont b beeten so cum on i am luking for sumone to play with i wil lite u up lol giv me a gun and i wil beet anywun dunt dis me i am edukted just not gud at riting

Stee-vo that is very.............very.............funny sh*t lol, nearly fell off ma chair laughin lol :D

Keep it up boys, am startin to look forward to lookin at the forums now lol

Mak D :cool: :D

p.s, Dj wen is yr nexct tornment? lmao :D:p :D

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
this is some funny sh8t i also fell off my chair, i was the ultimate on da angel and watched him run round in circles! and his grammar totally wreaks of awesomeness

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Glorykid
this is some funny sh8t i also fell off my chair, i was the ultimate on da angel and watched him run round in circles! and his grammar totally wreaks of awesomeness
On the angel field too, brilliant!

I saw it on one of the back fields opposite the Angel field.

Still was it brave or foolish to try and mug 3 players with no backup or cover, when they all know where you are and are coming right at you, rather than play tight and give yourself a fair chance?

That's right, give yourself a prize!:D

"wreaks of awesomeness" what a top quote, love it:cool:

not that I'm keeping this thread at the top because it's funny and I want more people to enjoy it or anything :D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Walker (PsychoPimps)
then you tried to mug cooks and came out of it a different colour...
Hahahaha, Cooks had your life!!!

Are the scores and overall standings posted anywhere yet? I know that there was talk of the website being setup, but to my knowledge this has not happened yet.