Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini's

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
he guys
who would be interested in buying a mini, looking for around about 10 buyers . will look around for best prices but am sure if i get enough people may get a little bit of discount

Skeet

Platinum Member
Don't forget, that most companies will use some sort of MAP pricing, which means they can only go so low, or face the wrath of their supplier and competitors.

You could just go straight to KEE and ask them what sort of deal they can do...don't think they supply retail, but if its 10 guns you may be lucky.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
so who offered it to you at £235? is that including vat and delivery? I am not remotely interested to be honest, but if i were these are the questions i would be asking........... who do the buyers pay? retailer or you?

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
sorry guys ive had 2 pull out of this as have now just bought me a new ego 08 thus my wallet is now pointless. but dusty i was still negotiating a price with several shops as the shop i had the price of 235 from decided that they would need more than 10 sales for them to make a big enough profit.