Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missing at the Freekz

It really sucks that someone went through my kit and took Olly's marker (it was in my kitbag and not on the table) while all hell was breaking loose outside. I have posted it on our forums and one by one the guys are getting back to me but no luck as yet.
If someone did steal it, I am simply appauled, you are scum!
Sorry Olly :mad:
Nige

It really sucks that someone went through my kit and took Olly's marker (it was in my kitbag and not on the table) while all hell was breaking loose outside. I have posted it on our forums and one by one the guys are getting back to me but no luck as yet.
If someone did steal it, I am simply appauled, you are scum!
Sorry Olly :mad:
Nige
Don't worry Nige! As long as TRUE ballers stick together who cares!

If someone really has to sink that low to steal gear....oh well

Love you anyways...nothing to do with you!

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
i think its sick that someone would nick niges and yours mate guns espcially nige since he was injured hope you find the guns mate and get well nige

dextrus

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Well, the gat was on top (in nige's bag) a quick grab! The other one was on the table in the corner next to the entry to the tent....both gats easy pickings...our own dumb fault!

Both gats are black Ego06 one is solid black and the other got a silver CCU kit!
True but I hate to think that this is now how the world has changed :(

In a few years, we're going to have to start locking stuff up at training.

It was actually in my bag Olly as I seen it when I came in from a game. I asked who's it was and Jules said one of you guys put it there. I put it inside my bag under the table.
I find it all so sad!
Thanks Dextrus :) My left eye is feeling a lot better today and the burns are forming a crust. Wrist still hurts to lift anything heavy and finger still numb. Other than that my other eye is much better and my ears have stopped ringing :)
Nige

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Oli, I think we need to look at the team list for the event and compare it to the team lists from Reading events where Gats were stolen. We may be able to narrow it down a bit... can only image that these incidents are all related as I find it hard to believe that our tournament scene is packed with thieves. A bit of detective work may help us to at least be on our guard in the future.

With your permission, I would like to do this exercise in private so as not to start a witch hunt.

Sorry for your loss mate. It is unbelieveable how often this is occurring. :mad:

bizy43

Jun 25, 2006
basingstoke
there were quite a few guys walking round in civvies a group of about five young teens + many kids

which ment i sat by our gazebo on gaurd duty but saw nothing & not saying they nicked anything

but a lot of those playing would have played nspl & other events (including myself) and would have most of there own kit and not be in need of markers

but there is no security at most events unless you do it yourselfs

maybe time for player & crew only areas and passes + registered kit & random checks at all events or a review/debate at least on the problem. as yes this is a much to regular occurence

i do hope its only lost and is found soon
cheers martyn