Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Money Making?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I used to stick up skittles. Helps if you know someone on the team.

Best bet in a small village imho is to print up some a5 leaflets for car washing. These handwash things are popping up all over the place. If your strapped for cash ask your olds if they would like to 'invest' in your business. To buy sponges, buckets, shampoo, shammies and polishing stuff. You can charge loads of money for a full valet but you will need to work hard. Cleaning the body, wheels, windows and then hoovering and polishing the interior.

Worth a go even if you only get one £25 customer a week. Remember that people will talk about it too so do well an they will come to you!

Home that's some help ;)

Sorry but do you really think anyone is going to hand their nice shiny car to a 13 year old?

Maybe once they've learned to brush their teeth properly they'd be able to learn how to valet a car........

Reactions: EELZ

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
When my friend was raising funds to go to peru at school, he used to bake cakes with a cheap recipe at home, and sell them for 75p each at school, they were actually amazingly tasty, so they were very popular, but were slow to pick up. He would usually bring about 50 or so into school, and after a while was selling out each day (if you don't want to do the maths it's about £35+ a day - more than any part time job), so after half a year he had raised almost £3,000

It's a long lengthy process, but he did very well from it, he even had our school cantene filing formal complaints to the headmaster about apparent loss of business!

Andy Duggan

Pew Pew Pew
Feb 8, 2010
Coventry
I used to go to Makro, buy a couple of boxes of Chewits or whatever and sell them on for like 40/50p each, only downside is you tend to eat your profits...

If you have a Costco anywhere near you I would recommend going there and having a look around.

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
Sorry but do you really think anyone is going to hand their nice shiny car to a 13 year old?

Maybe once they've learned to brush their teeth properly they'd be able to learn how to valet a car........
it does work mate, most only want the outside done, i sorted my boy a little round he had a couple most days. (lastd about 2 weeks :tsk:)

Work vans are really good, as no one wants to clean them and they dont care much.

But you only get 1-2 chances, fell to turn up and they wont come back for more.

Also i think people now a days like the initiative if a young-in tries to do something, other than sit on the couch playing games

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
If you have a village shop, stick up a small flyer, keep it short and sweet. that your trying to earn a bit of pocket money doing odd jobs.

Car cleaning
dog walking
baby sitting
mowing the lawn
watering the plants
fetching and carrying etc etc just simple things. and as your village is small word of mouth will get round quickly and most people will know you/your family within the village anyways.

Reactions: Chazum

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
:l

Actually if it was shiny they wouldn't hand it to anyone. Since it doesn't need to be cleaned. As you said it's nice and shiny.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Actually if it was shiny they wouldn't hand it to anyone. Since it doesn't need to be cleaned. As you said it's nice and shiny.
Wow, aren't you so clever for a just about teenager. Nothing a clip round the ear wouldn't cure......

Anyway, you're 13! Enjoy your childhood because believe me the day will come soon enough when you wish you were there again.

Reactions: basktm