Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Stolen Gear - Update

Gary Bunting

Aug 17, 2009
Just thought i'd update you all on whats happened with my stolen gear,

After Steve from Warped had the stuf offered to him he kept in touch me me and went out of his way to get as much info on the guy as possible.
This ended up in a house search and an arrest.

Unfortunatly nothing was found, and he denied everything. A few days later the gear turned up. He had sold it to a friend of a friend (lad called Wayne), so i got informed pretty quickly.

I should get the stuff back when the poliece sort themselfs out, and the guy will be re arrested when the guy who bought the gear indentifies the seller.

So thanks to Wayne for being honest and helping the police out.
And also a massive thankyou to Steve from Warped! This man went out of his way for days to keep me updated and help find this **** that had my gear. I woke up to 3 updates one morning on here!! And had many phone conversations with Steve. He is a credit to out sport!

dazcash

May 19, 2009
sheffield
nice to see that you are getting your kit back but not so nice to see that a mate who got me into the sport [wayne] is losing out over this idiot! Gary i dont no you but wayne is the most genuine bloke i no hes up for a bargain but arnt we all. the scum that nicked your kit has got it coming!!!:D

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
I think a lot of respect needs to ge Wayne's way as well as Steve's. He's lost out big time for doing the decent thing and it's a shame the police don't belive in justice. I've lost a hell of a lot of respect for the police after seeing this story unfold. The only winner in all this is thief who still has the money.

Gary Bunting

Aug 17, 2009
Picked my stuff up from poliece station last night. All there apart from some batteries and my footy boots. So not too bad really.

I've spoken to Wayne numerous times over the past weeks and I have told him I will compensate him the best I can. He's been a star and helped the law out a lot too.