Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Stolen Gear - Update

dazcash

May 19, 2009
sheffield
wayne i will put some cash in the pot thats not a problem an im sure a few people on here will do the same!!! hopefully the paintball community will come to the rescue an get you the money back that you deserve!!!

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
well as i thought.wayne got no money back from the other firm no suprise there(be nice to use the little c/*. for target practice ) ill sort you something out tomorrow m8 maybe a few extra balls to the head

oh gary i thought you said you was going to sort him out ?

looks like gear back where it belongs
little **** that stole it got off no suprise there (uk law works great if your not honest)
wayne £400 out of pocket for doing the right thing

all i can say is " it's expensive doing the right thing"

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
dudes and dudettes loads of people helped borg to get to the usa for Living legands and not being nasty but borg is
just a guy that shows us stuff he has made and how he made it (LOTS OF LOVE BORG!! KEEP IT UP FELLA) but this guy is
down 400 large for getting a great deal from someone but being totaly SCREWED in the prosess for his love of the
game i think that if someone can get hold of him and get his paypal then i know a people will help him as a fellow player .....
its people like this that want to get into the gameand have a BAD 1st time and we lose another person that
could have loved and stayed with the game for years but some TW@ think just coz they dont have it il just nick it off someone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Bunting

Aug 17, 2009
Update for you all:

the guy who sold wayne my kit has benn to court. And has got off Scott free!
Apparently because there is no CCTV evidence they can't prove it.
Poor outcome unfortunatly! The criminal justice system just never ceases to amaze me!

I will be sending Wayne my pm8 which was in the stolen kit, unfortunatly I simply cannot afford to sort out the total £400.

If anyone does wish to send Wayne some monies send me a PM and I'll sort it out for you as he dosent come on here often.

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
ok as i prob see wayne the most very nice bloke even better with a shot to the head (lol) anyone who wants to help the bloke out pm me ill pass it on as i live close to him.i have spoke to him and he is happy to do this.i for one would like to name the little fecker and drop his address out also but that aint up to me.(but slip ups have happend in the past)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
how about a collection box at events ,ie cpps,nspl and the masters

where people can donate kit that can be sold off to raise funds for this guy.

he deserves it,we need more people with his morales

Gary Bunting

Aug 17, 2009
ok as i prob see wayne the most very nice bloke even better with a shot to the head (lol) anyone who wants to help the bloke out pm me ill pass it on as i live close to him.i have spoke to him and he is happy to do this.i for one would like to name the little fecker and drop his address out also but that aint up to me.(but slip ups have happend in the past)
I'll trawl thru my PMs and see if I can find any details. Think I have his eBay user Id in there somewhere.
Might accidentally find it's way into the public eye :|