Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My Stolen Gear - Update

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
well this is ****

i shot wayne a few times sunday and to be honest he is gutted not only that he has lost an amount of cash but that he ended up with stolen goods having known wayne for a long time i know this is something that will take some getting over.Wayne is a great bloke with a family and gary should consider himself very lucky it went to wayne (as he never have seen it again).I spoke to him and from what i can make out he is now the looser.knowing the police system he wont get the money back and will become the victim.Nice to see gary has said he will compensate him (good bloke).Wayne has helped me out loads and is a credit to paintball.not many people would have handed it over and helped catch the little ba*~#''d.loosing the cash was a blow to wayne and we all know money is tight and this could see wayne having time away from paintball till he has recovered his losses.(not good who i going to shoot).As has been said already small world is paintball from stolen to info from steve then ending up with wayne and back where it belongs.well done.ill sort him some balls out to help him but they will be out of the end of my dm.lol

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
re

Picked my stuff up from poliece station last night. All there apart from some batteries and my footy boots. So not too bad really.

I've spoken to Wayne numerous times over the past weeks and I have told him I will compensate him the best I can. He's been a star and helped the law out a lot too.
let us know on the compensation m8 ill throw a £10 in worthy cause(good bloke)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
what gear did wayne buy that was stolen goods? that he now needs to replace?

as hae some bits and pieces kicking around he could have.

mickyfin

Jan 13, 2009
hi gary i know its been 2 months since this happen have you heard owt as ive not seen wayne for a while up at site thanks

Gary Bunting

Aug 17, 2009
Dicksin, PM me and I'll sort out some way of getting it to him.

Rat, it was the whole of my kit bag that was stolen a while back. Wayne ended up with it and kindly handed it over to the police.

The main item my pm8 is currently down as evidence on the police file and was given my stuff back from the poliece on the provisal i would bring the stuf to court if needs be. The court date is now not untill next year but as soon as it's sorted I will be handing over my beloved Pm to wayne as a thankyou and to compensate him the best I can.

mickyfin

Jan 13, 2009
thanks for the info hope the scum goes down please let us know what happens in court thanks again

Dicksin, PM me and I'll sort out some way of getting it to him.

Rat, it was the whole of my kit bag that was stolen a while back. Wayne ended up with it and kindly handed it over to the police.

The main item my pm8 is currently down as evidence on the police file and was given my stuff back from the poliece on the provisal i would bring the stuf to court if needs be. The court date is now not untill next year but as soon as it's sorted I will be handing over my beloved Pm to wayne as a thankyou and to compensate him the best I can.

mickyfin

Jan 13, 2009
hi gary you heard owt as the scum gone down did wayne get is cash back or anything else thanks for the info mate

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
how much is this rather decent wayne chap out of pocket?

I would drop a few quid into a paypal pot if anyone else was interested? to give the lad a pat on the back and go some way getting him some kit.