Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need two people from scotland!!

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
mate it's glad to see that you are keen to get into the tournament scene and are willing to put the effort into organizing a team but you do actually need to have some kit to pull it off. You can't play tournaments with an inferno without any co2 or without wearing goggles or without a hopper. You might be able to find people to lend you kit but it would immediately undermine your position as captain if you need to rely on lower ranked members of your team for kit or from people you don't even know. Though if you can manage to get hold of some proppelant and a mask I will try and find you a pack and hopper etc to borrow and you can play with the KOTH team I'm trying to get togethor (thanks for the link dskize by the way:D ) but until you get kit there is unfortunately little you can do (unless you have some really genorous friends;) )

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
I'll play for you, I have my own gun, it's a camo tippman, with a VL200 yes 200 hopper and I have a co2 tank, wow, can we play tourneys.....;o)

Just fkn with you mate, listen, you take 5 guys to a tournament with Infernos and your going to get hurt, end of!!!!

Clan are going down to the next UKM in Lincoln, it's in 3 weeks, if Tartan is pulling together a team for it why not pop down even to watch, I'll see if I have some kit you can borrow if you like, don't know if I would put my XSV in your hands mind you but I'll have a look around.

Oh yeah, maybe learn to walk before you sprint headlong into tournaments with site (yeah site, not the other word) kit.

Sid

I reckon an inferno would be fine for KOTH.

In fact I see alot of KOTH players that are so enamored with firing their £1000 20-odd bps gun that they forget the basics, like what parts of their body they are sticking outo of their barricade, or how much of their limited paint they have left.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
and by the way i havent seen anyone supply co2 at a tournament . but as Sid says join up with Tartan blaster (you can both be naive (sp) together) and some of us will help out as much as poss infact im that ****e sid would probably make me play for you ;)

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Damn.....and I was having a laugh!!!!!!

Okay John....your right, out comes my Splatmaster Rapide, with the soda stream bottle on the bottom held on with a jubilee clip...woo hoo.....bring it on ;)