Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need two people from scotland!!

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
I believe sid said "don't get all sensitive on us" a lesson there?

:D aww I'm just messing with you but thanks for the encouragment as KOTH team seems to be going fine though I doubt I will get it ready in time for June but I am always open to criticism and advice (plus I have been following all the advice you have given me regarding guns etc so I can listen)
no offence meant but I definately will want to have a few 1 on 1s at the next walkon so we can settle this once and for all :cool:

Darren.Clan

rockin' the corner :}
May 25, 2005
alexandria
www.paintballalexandria.com
why is my name appering here? who shot who and what?

if you think you shot me you should go back to sleep young man as i hardly played that day...

but hey if you need to check that then hit me up at the next walk on.
my gun is always loaded:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
lol I'm going to have the s*** shot out of me next walkon but it's in good humour (I pray :eek: )

But darren I know that I had 3 one on ones with you 1st one I got lucky at the start and shot you through the teabags the second time was a draw when we both shot each other at the same time when we ran past the teabags on opposite sides and third time you caught me while running and gunning to the temples it was good fun and close and I would enjoy to play some more against you but I'm not saying (or expecting) to win.