Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New dye hyper 3 inline air regulator

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
does anyone know if you can fit the new dye regulators on the front of a pmr which comes with a stock hyper 2 in line air regulator?

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
how com ebecause i thought it was a universal fixing it was just the inside of the air regulator that would be different?

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
They won't as the Hyper 3 has a different thread to the Hyper 2, I think I read somewhere that there is a Hyper 4 which is a Hyper 3 with "standard" regualtor threads, why DYE didn't stick with normal threads I don't know.

Lacey the SLG and PM8 also have the same reg, and someone on the nation will have "modded" one so much it now fails to work so a hyper 3 is available seperate, if you want to be that picky!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
so will these be for sale soon? and why the **** did the decide to put dodgy threads on i dont know lol
i want the hyper three on my pmr i think it would look good and be better as my regulator is broken

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
They won't as the Hyper 3 has a different thread to the Hyper 2, I think I read somewhere that there is a Hyper 4 which is a Hyper 3 with "standard" regualtor threads, why DYE didn't stick with normal threads I don't know.

Lacey the SLG and PM8 also have the same reg, and someone on the nation will have "modded" one so much it now fails to work so a hyper 3 is available seperate, if you want to be that picky!
yeaa but still the dm8 hyper 3 is the nice one i dont like the look of the hyper 3 on the pm's