Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new marker

AIRLINEDAVIS

NEWCASTLE LOCKDOWN
Feb 2, 2008
northumberland
nothing wrong in slating someone in good fun fun mate
my mate has 2 angels mate a angel fly and a A1 the A1 working fine for now but the fly just give up and trying to get it work again now that was the nightmare
but i'm no tech i'm still a little new to the game in a way been marshalling longer then playing so i'm not that good at the tech side of things still learning:)

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Don't worry mate, gives us something to do you see. You will quite often see me slating the crap out of people, along with others...Cook$ is a good example, but really we are all nice people...even the Mods:D

Angel...Tech nightmare? Really? :D
What fecking mods do you know?

I have owned along with others, a mini, a PM6 and an ego.

At to moment I am using my mini as my primary shooter, not had a single problem, same can be said about my ego but I sold that when they were still going for decent money. The PM6 on the other hand is a sometime a bit annoying to deal with if you don't know your way around the marker. IMO with a PM6 you would also need a UL frame just for comfort and board modes.

But as many have said, just try and get your hands on as many as possible to try.

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
there is always someone at hand to tech an ego where ever you may be...... their bulletproof, £250 should get you an 05 £300 an 06 £375 an 07 all awesome guns, if you can stretch to an 07 you'll be nothing but pleased as punch. plus the service you get from planet is second to none and its british product. cant really speak for the other gun's, never had any reason to stray :)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
you dont "need" a ul frame on a pm6 thats just personal on a pm5 i prefered the stock gripframe same with the pm6 and both of these i prefered over my nexus ego with dark frame

but do prefer the 07 ego frame over any gun out there dont get my 08 till next week so not tested it yet

as for minis seen a few in action and wasnt convinced on a humid and wet day they really struggled while no one else had a problem but i supose the same could be said for matrix guns in the cold

as for looking after a matrix its only a matter cleaning the bolt and a relube after every days play somehow that doesnt seem like rocket science to me

there is always someone at hand to tech an ego where ever you may be...... their bulletproof, £250 should get you an 05 £300 an 06 £375 an 07 all awesome guns, if you can stretch to an 07 you'll be nothing but pleased as punch. plus the service you get from planet is second to none and its british product. cant really speak for the other gun's, never had any reason to stray :)
more like 05 £150-180 tops 06 £250 now going by the recent sales i have seen

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
you dont "need" a ul frame on a pm6 thats just personal on a pm5 i prefered the stock gripframe same with the pm6 and both of these i prefered over my nexus ego with dark frame

but do prefer the 07 ego frame over any gun out there dont get my 08 till next week so not tested it yet

as for minis seen a few in action and wasnt convinced on a humid and wet day they really struggled while no one else had a problem but i supose the same could be said for matrix guns in the cold

as for looking after a matrix its only a matter cleaning the bolt and a relube after every days play somehow that doesnt seem like rocket science to me
Like I said, IMO.

I have used my mini in the wet and the cold, nearly every week through winter, not a single problem.

AIRLINEDAVIS

NEWCASTLE LOCKDOWN
Feb 2, 2008
northumberland
alright everyone just thought i'd tell everyone that i took your advice
but i ade my mind up and bought a ego 05
hope it as good as everyone says

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I've owned a Mini and they are quite uncomfortable if you are quite big seen as they are so small.

I had to get rid of it because it just felt wierd :D
Rubbish! Im 6ft 3in and its fine. The grip frame, is actually slightly bigger than most other grip frames, its just the other part of the mini is soooo small.