Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New player advice on gear

AK247

Feb 1, 2011
i've seen largely positive review of the x5 ? contradicted many of the flaws you outlined ?

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
i've seen largely positive review of the x5 ? contradicted many of the flaws you outlined ?
i wouldnt exactly say there hard to take apart

but they can be very tough on paint unless you upgrade all the paddles in the feeder

the stock barrel is rubbish

without an etrigger they can be slow (compared to a gat designed for tourny paintball)

they do weight a lot (even more so when you start clagging crap on it to make it more realistic only for the effect to be ruined once you stick your hopper on)

but on a plus side they are practically indestructable

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
these guns are made for a purpose: milsim woodsball. they can be extensively modified and have that realistic look to them. however what i did point out (minus the sarcasm of the van etc) isn't disputable, its simply fact.
these guns do not have a regulator to control the output pressure of the gun, which is a factor affecting accuracy.
having personally shot and taken this gun apart, take my word for it that what i said about maintenance, weight, consistency etc. is true.

hope this helps

oh and after reading the post above, everything i've mentioned is relative. they are not very difficult to take apart, but they are unnecessarily complicated compared to other guns.
same for everything else, its just that other guns out there do everything better

smithsmith42

Jul 5, 2013
hi guys
quick alert!!!!!

yesterday,,, 6 cars got broken into at campagn (cobham) in the car park.

apparently it has happened a few times here recently, so please be alert and dont leave valuables in cars

i have been assured by the management that this wont happen again as they are now going to man the car parks.

on the up side, the guys there were more then helpful and offered us a free walk on day with free paint.

all in all apart from the smashed window it was a great day and i would recommend campaign time and time again.

if you like me post then please click the like button.
thanks
wow some people are idiots people cant have a good time then there stuff gets stolen or broken into

Last edited:
Reactions: Imsi