Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Tournament to Take the UK by Storm???

Had this posted on our forum by one of my players tonight.
Anyone else had anything or know anything?
Sorry if it has been posted before but as you may have noticed I have been having a time out over Christmas :)

I got emailed by this team called eonze via the nspl site wanting teams to train with, didnt think much of it but decided to have a look at their website and found this: http://www.eonze.com/tournaments/bestofthebest.html

£15k 1st prize, they having a laugh or sumit?

Anyone???

Nige

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
hmmm not trying to put anything down here but I think expectation is high, reality will be something far short of expectation.

first they need all the teams/players AND need to punt out all the trade/food amusment/advertising space.

best of luck with it tho.

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
that inflatable arena looks good bet it costs a lot of money

think this is aimed at a rental audience good luck though

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Clicked on some of the links , sounds very dodgy to me.

EDIT*

Just downloaded application form.
In the tournament section, it states cheltenham september 2009, whereas in the application form , it states 15/06/09.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Haha, sign up £300 on an unsecure server, asking for all CC details and the security code:confused:

Deff..a scam

Aparently there is a Millenium Stadium in London too Pete, where the Olympics is going to be held. I cant comment as I dont know but there is a website if you google it. Olympic Stadium for gloryfied Punter Day with Tippmans etc with 15k prize??? Now we know where other tournaments are going wrong!

Look at the pic of the little scrote thats the Managing Director or whatever. He definitely looks legit to me so I must enter my teams and send him ALL my money, pin codes and everything.

I may be waayyyy off but it is a bit iffy
Nige