Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie day @ Northern Quarter Manchester 2nd of June

justinglover

SAD UK
Sep 27, 2006
birmingham
hey, me and two friends want to attend this. None of us have any experience of tournament paintball at all. Is the green fee still £15 per person?
How do i pay it and who to? Will we get chance to learn anything or is it straight out to the pitch to get shot at?
Help guys!!!

Jeg

Jun 18, 2006
Southport
hey, me and two friends want to attend this. None of us have any experience of tournament paintball at all. Is the green fee still £15 per person?
How do i pay it and who to? Will we get chance to learn anything or is it straight out to the pitch to get shot at?
Help guys!!!
Mate, a simple bit of reading will tell you that:
Ok Guys the day will be more of a "in your control day" like i said we will have a feild set up so we can play games. The size of the teams depends on how many people turn up. Also there will be an area set up for individual training, ie snap shooting, running and gunning, etc. You will be able to put your self into teams (or i can). An when you guys are ready to go on to the main feild you can. The feild will be set up in xball style and Reckon you guys play sort of xball, say best to 3 then you all will get alot more time on the feild.

Adam:D

I'd love to come down, but unfortunately I'm on the boat back from the Isle of Man on the Saturday. :(

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
uve been scammed :eek:
you not got a contact number for him, get his number and give him a ring, it will probably just be thats hes busy or something,

but NQ has kit to borrow will prob cost u a tenner or something tho dude thats what they usualli charge

-chris

redhotpepper

Feb 6, 2007
Stockport Manchester
newbie day

Ok, I've never done owt like this and I might give it a try,

But I will be a total newbie, I don't even really know the rules I've only played at 'On the edge' and Unreal before but I have all my own gear