Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus start off well

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by manike
Congrats to Nexus on a great events performance. I look forward to hearing more about it when the guy's return.

So now we all have to get behind RL in the Finals :)

There's a chance of Ton Ton's and Joy Division in the finals also, anyone got a score on those games?
Trying to find out but nothing as yet

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Ok was hoping for NEXUS to bring home the gold, but everyone.

3 Cheers to NEXUS and Robbo

Hip Hip Hurray!!
Hip Hip Hurray!!
Hip Hip Hurray!!

Now Russian Bad asses take it to em!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by rancid
Congrats guys. Jeez out of the FINALs on headcount - and thart's after what - 40 minutes of premier league paintball since inception. Anyone else ever done that?
Hats off guys.
Hey Pete, how's Sergei?
Hey Matt, thanks for the congrats, the guys have now put themselves on the world paintball map with the way they played over here in Vegas.
Not bad for a team where 6 of its members were playing amateur and novice this time last year :)
And two of the top four teams, we had beaten, the Russian Legion and also the Bushwackers who we beat in under 90 seconds which was the fastest achieved at this tournament for a pro team.
And to all those people who doubted the ability of these guys when I picked them for the Pittsburgh England squad....well...I need say no more !!!
We still gotta lot to do on the team but at least now, I know I am going in the right direction.
Sergei paid us an enormous compliment after we beat them and for me, that alone made the whole trip worthwhile.
And thanks to everybody who has supported us..........it's been emotional !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Admit it, you big galoot, you wept, didn't you? :D
Tears of joy Bud, tears of joy, but only on the inside :)

PS Bud I was callin ya last week, and your phone was off :(
I will call ya when I get back home.