Nexus start off well

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No no no !

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
You don't achieve 90 second wins over Pro teams by technique alone !
As Pete knows - it takes a TACTICAL approach !
God job m8 - look forward to clashing with your boys in Toulouse !
:cool:
Nick
Nick, there is nothing to stop any team winning in 90 seconds based upon a technical approach, but as u guessed, there was a tactical element to the game...but something is going on now in top end paintball that I would never have guessed...I will let u discover it for yourself :)
Sergei has already got it...I wonder if u can work it out, the clues are out there my friend but don't expect me to spoon feed ya :)

Muahahahahah (evil laugh)

Originally posted by Cenobite
Its good to see the Brits becoming a force to be reckoned with again, and as you say 6 players were am or nov last year....

This begs the question what are you doing differently that the others arent doing?
Maybe I am an ignorant fool who know's absolutely nothing (it is a distinct possibility) and my comments are intended to be in no way derogatory to the guys from Nexus, I have wished nothing but the very best for Nexus ever since their begining, the results speak for themselves far clearer than any congratualtions from me.

But I think that while natural talent and bloody hard work are certaily a factor in Nexus improvement, the backing that has allowed the level and amount of training is also a highly significant factor. If all the Am and Nov teams in the UK had the resources to train every weekend and to shoot as much paint as they can in this time I think that you would see a vast improvment in a great number of teams. This is however simply far too expensive for the majority of us.

So IMHO training and training and training is one of the things that Nexus are doing that the rest of us aren't.

I watch the top of paintball (mostly through PGI glass darkly since I can't take a w/e trip to Vegas on a whim...) with interest and I'm thrilled that the Euro ballers are again able to offer some serious competition to the Yanks in depth.

Richard

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Good job Nexus

Well done Robbo and the guyz, you done the British paintball scene proud. I only know a couple of the Nexus lads but they are a really good bunch of lads. I am new to the paintball scene this year and a few of the lads have gave me a lot of their time to help me become a much better player, which i really appreciate!(thanks Junior, thanks Tommy) ;)

Well hopefully see you guys again soon. :cool: