Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ninja slp

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
Right after going down to my local site npf to buy a new reg to replace my maxflo. I took my bottle and told them it was so i can use my ego 05 OE asa and then also be able to use my bottle on a tippmann i have for back up. No mention of any issues so let them have the bottle change the reg and went home. Noticing it was a ninja slp that had been fitted iv done a little research and I am now under the assumption that its going to be pretty much useless as the ego runs around the 290-320psi and tippmann 450-550. Am i right in thinking this is the case or am i being an idiot lol (oh and it leaks from the psi dial)

Any ideas should I take it back?? can i buy new shims to make it HP is that even worth it ???

thanks for any help

Andi

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
The ninja SLP reg is a fixed output 250-300psi. They cannot be changed with shims like regular ninja regs. You are better off swapping it with a normal ninja reg that is fully adjustable from approx 400 psi to 850psi. It's a bit odd that they have given you an SLP reg as they are only reccomended for guns that can run on very low pressures. Take it back.

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
Cheers frenchy, I did think that was the case I just hope they take it back as they fitted it and told me it was adjustable from lp to HP