Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

non working chrono

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Hi guys
wondering if you could help bought a chrono off here been trying to chrono gun today for abour 3 hours .
Turned on the chrono 2 zeros came up presses button again 2 dashes came up hung it on barrel but it wouldnt give a reading and had froze up had to wait for it to zero its self again and when i tried it again it did the same.
I have had a couple of readings from it while i have been trying it but have spent most of the time firing paintballs while waiting for it to zero again used loads and loads

Any help or info would be great

Thanks

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
thanks guys will try and get some batteries tomoz will let you know iowe you a drink at the big game lol

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
You say waiting for it to go back to zero? If its the yellow kind (and i presume it is by your post) you dont wait for it to 0 you press the button again once a shot has been fired and it displays -- again then shoot it will read eg 79 then 2 meaning 279fps, until you press the rubber button again to display -- continue like that :D

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Will display 00 when first pressed, press again should then display - - chrono read out displayed in hundreds tehn units after so it will flash 2 the 89, press again to re zero and it should again display - -, as already has been said make sure you are holding it as far away from the lanyard clips as possible to ensure it reads