Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2k11 The Heist

Frenshy

Sep 19, 2003
warpedsports.com
The HEIST GAME MAP

Here we go, this is the GAME MAP for The HEIST NorthVSouth Big GAme on Sunday 1st May...

1600-1700 players, 2 armies, One Game !.....

enjoy :)

GAME MAP

Please note this is a seperate map to the FESTIVAL map which covers the whole site and all the activities for the weekend from 29th April-1st May

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Both :) BYO or buy it there. Most will buy it there as you know it's been transported and stored properly, rather than in your garage for a week

Frenshy

Sep 19, 2003
warpedsports.com
3 WEEKS and counting !!!

21 sleeps to go ! :)

Latest news

TWO megarenas at the Festival !! - In addition to the Warped arena we also have the Outpost UK arena! - Make sure you check it out, its available to hire for events or parties.

TWO stages ! - make sure you check out the daytime (outdoor stage area) and nightime (indoor stage area) throughout the weekend. We have a full programme of entertainment, competitions, party games and of course the main Sat night party incl DJs, Live Music, Warped World paintball eating comp, and special guests.

WIN a FREE CQB training day ! - RAM Training have provided 4 FREE places for CQB SWAT TRAINING COURSES and 4 FREE places on a JUNIOR SWAT DAY at their Ram Training Centre in Droitwich. These can be won at the festival, watch out for various comps and fun events taking place around the party area throughout Friday and Saturday.

Tippmann Pistol Challenge now Pistol & PUMP games running over 2 days ! - and dont forget to pick up your free tippmann barrel bag at their stand (use the voucher in the Welcome Pack)

WIN a FREE marker from Planet Eclipse - only at North V South ! - follow Planet Eclipse link on the trade expo page to find out how.

FESTIVAL map and info now published - link on home page

The HEIST GAME map and info now published - link on home page

northVsouth

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
You know the big game on Sunday?

How long does the big game last? When does it start & end?
Starts about 9ish and ends about 4ish If I remember rightly.
Personally I've yet to make the start of the game in four attempts.....mr hangover always stops me from getting out of my pit in time:cool:

Hope the weather is similar to the last few days...Will be a cracker. (It will be anyway...but some extra sun never goes a miss:))

-ChEf