Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Northern Quarter Sponsorship Wants You

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com

We here at the Northern Quarter have prided our selves on helping teams and individuals to get what they want out of paintball, and we all know how expensive it can be to train and play tournaments.

Teams that we have at the moment are:

The kellys
Just so manc
Manc extreme
Manc union
The Firm

So we are offering the following packages for teams.

The Northern Quarter sponsorship package.

We are offering teams a support package from the Northern Quarter.

We want to help as many teams as we can to train and make it affordable for them.

The support will come in the way of:

Discount on normal training days

Discount on paint for training and tournaments

Discount on pro training clinics

And savings on playing kit

If your team would like the chance to represent The Northern Quarter please get in touch at northernquarter@hotmail.co.uk or pm here, and we will give you the relevant details.

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
Not meaning to sound a bit stupid here markie but I know you have a bunch of very good teams but are you looking for teams who aren't quite of thats standard?

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
We are looking for teams who are committed to paintball and training it doesn't matter how many times you have played or who you are.

We want to help teams that want to help them selves.

So no you don't sound stupid Howard please get in touch and we can give you the relevant info.

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
Well i need to obviously speak to the team and if you see him, try and speak to ginge. I play on the same team as him. But markie i think its a great idea and if it was up to me it would be a definate yes!

But will definately speak to the team. Cheers markie.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
This seems a great idea to me :D It seems like theres a real energy and desire for development of the UK paintball scene recently, its great to see. Id say I wish our team was based near the Northern Quarter, but Chuck at Paintball Extreme has been incredibly good to us helping with training etc, what a guy... :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Markie started this last year, I believe,and I know that the NQ team have put a lot of hard work into not only the site but ,developing and encouraging new players. At least 3 teams have been started from new players there.
Its also becoming a home to a lot of established teams,some very big ones at that,so NQ are doing something right.

Lets hope this attitude to the sport rubs off on a few more people.

markushughes1

Jan 4, 2006
Visit site
whens best

Hi there,

I was wanting to come down on the 22nd , but its my missis birthday,

i dont have a team just yet but was hoping to come down a play ,, whens best to come

sooner the better for me

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
hey mate there is a normal day on the 15th, sure to be a large crowd down as its the first NQ training of 2006.

For all you other new teams, or players looking for teams or just getting into sup air, northern quarter is the way forward.
ive been training with mark and the firm guys now for a few months and trust me rubbing shoulders with kellys and nexus etc as well as all the other people down there too many to list soon gets your game up a notch