Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

not recived an item

monkeyboy306

Feb 19, 2009
hampshire
i dunno if this is the right play to post a thread but here we go

i bought an item of of spangley_speical about a week and a bit ago and i havent revived it yet is there anything i can do?

i have e maild him and had no response
paypal confirmed payment was sent
not sure if there is anything i can do

can some one please help me

monkeyboy306/dave c

monkeyboy306

Feb 19, 2009
hampshire
anything you might be able to susgest as im new to this fourm the only reasion i bought off him was the number of sposts he has and his feed back was good not sure wjat to do any one susgestions plz

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
vouch

i'll personally vouch for spangley. he's a good lad and deffo isn't ripping you off.
he probably hasn't got to the post office yet fella. so don't panic just yet.
i'll give him a nudge for ya.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Ok guys only just clocked this thread, thanks to a txt from woody. Here are the details.

Monkeyboy paid me 8.32 for a set of Dye pants last weekend.
I have been busy with work and my UCAS application so have had trouble getting to the posty during opening hours, however the goods have been dispatched.

And Frankly even if i had sent them on the first possible day (monday) then chances are they still wouldn't have arrived yet considering the agreed shipping method was royal mail 2nd class standard (this was due to the items low value and high weight).
Making this thread is slightly premature in my personal opinion.

however just for his own protection I will happily abstain from dealing with Monkeyboy in the future. I know it's a sacrifice but it's one I am willing to make for his benefit.

I have traded on here for over two years and would like to think I've gained a reputation as a trustworthy guy. While I do my utmost to provide a good service there are times when "life" gets in the way and causes delays.

However I personally believe that in this case the time scale is still reasonable.