Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
How about:

Pros play Pros

Am A's play Am A's

Am B's play Am B's

Novice play Novice

Then we would know who is the BEST in each category for sure.

Oh wait this is paintball so lets mix it up!

Cya

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
Wimbledon!

Tha Grand National!

Golf Whatever!

Basically, everything you Brits ever do - it's cos you love an underdog.

And that's cos it's generally y'all who are tha underdogs...

TJ you talk so much crap sometimes, I think we should start a new thread,

1) WHO THE FU$K IS TJ LAMBINI ???

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Absolutely NOT true !

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
FA Cup - a sideshow.... not the REAL event.... that's what we have Nations Cup for !

Nick
Nick, u haven't shot me down at all, u aint even put a dent in my side, Nick be careful you don't contract 'Raehlism'......

The FA cup is not a frikkin side show it is one of the highlights to our season, no argument !!!!

woz

Tiger Jedi
Sep 18, 2002
England
www.purerush.co.uk
TJ 'wanabe' lambini

TJ are you wired to p8 or something you answered my post in about 0.1 of a second, now i know you aint no pro, maybe your some wanabe computer geek or something?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Absolutely NOT true !

Originally posted by Robbo
Nick, u haven't shot me down at all, u aint even put a dent in my side
The FA cup is not a frikkin side show it is one of the highlights to our season, no argument !!!!
One caveat before I join Nick's side--I'm only guessing at this FA Cup thang--but here goes anyway.;)
Does FA happen once a year?
Do FA results impact league standings in any way?
Is it an event that is not the norm? A unique format that offers team match-ups not otherwise played?
If so, I think it validates Nick's point and not vice versa. I'm also guessing that there is an ultimate winner, not winners, of FA Cup?

In which case a PB equivalent would be a once a year true Open with one winner and any team from any division free to enter.

Of course if I've guessed wrong please feel free to ignore me. Some more. :p :D :rolleyes:

Woz--I'm offended, dude. I've done way more to offend Brits that Teej ever dreamed of doing. Oh, and I'm pretty sure there's a computer geek filter for the site to keep out the riff-raff. ;)