Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NQ Newbie Tournie players please sign in

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Yeah we can see your point raff but we put it to the people that were there and they thought it was the best call...
Fair enough guys. Like I said - it was just a suggestion. Hope you don't think I was trying to interfere - because I wasn't (honest ;)).

I'm looking forward to coming over for a nosey - if that's OK.

cheers

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
I can understand why - but it sort of takes the 'newb' out of it if they have been training/playing together before the event - makes it a little unfair on the lone players that are put in to teams with people they've never met before. Mixing everybody up will make it a little fairer (in my uneducated opinion).

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
true but it just makes you more determined to play those teams that are already formed and it gives you more satisfactory when you beat them.:D me partki and another kid was jus thrown together and we came second!
great day guys, dont change a thing, exept give all three players a trophy or is just giving only one trophy to three guys(wo will fight for it:rolleyes: ) some god laughs for the staff.''the perks of the job':D

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
Have to see what's happening at uni around that time but i should be there and have a spare jersey if you haven't gotten one sorted out...

just chuck me a pm closer to the date if you still need one and if i'm down you are welcome to borrow it...

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
sign me in.
1, simon thorneloe

2, will be payed by paypal soon

3, 1 box of paint