Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offered a broken gun

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
I have been offered a broken intimidator off one of my mates for £40.

The problem i think (or should i say problems) are that it is fireing delayed.

Also i think he said it has a leak but the air is coming out the back of the bolt or somethin like that.

I was wondering if i buy this if someone on here can help me out or give me some advice befor i say i will or wont buy it from him.

Thanks

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
What age of Timmy is it? Classic / 2K5 etc.

It could well be something very simple, in which case buy it off him and laugh. If it's something strucutral then it might well cost you £100+ to replace parts etc.

It's is delayed it's to do with the eyes, and the leak will just be an oring. That's if there is nothing else.

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
i dnt know what year it is i think it is a 2k2 or 2k1 somethin like that i have asked him if he has looked at it himself and he seems to think he cant fix it but he doesnt know what he is on about half the time :D
It is the timmy with the screen on the side of the frame i think it is over the trigger
So you think this is worth the cash?

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
ok cool i am going to pick it up tomoz so i will be on here askin for help:D

thanks guys

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
if i do have to change the o-rings where can i get a full set from so that i know that it isnt the problem

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
thanks mate i will take a peek at this tomoz when i have taken the timmy apart to see if there is any other damage