Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offered a broken gun

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Jimmothy said:
It seems a bit silly that you have a bought a marker which you know nothing about at all, never mind how to repair it. You seem inexperienced as a whole which isn't a bad thing. Spend your money on training instead of buying guns that you may not be able to fix. Forty pounds seems alot of money for someone who is always posting up for free or dirt cheap stuff. If you cant spare the money, dont spend it!
pessimist :D
I know nothing about Timmies at all but I would have done the same; posted up on here, fixed it, & then I would have sold it for twice what I'd bought it, & would have made money which I would have used to play with.

OR just had a pretty serviceable marker for well under the price they normally go for.

And at the same time learning the basics of maintenance, good on yer Luke.

And He isn't too bad for asking for free stuff, there are worse about.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Rosie said:
I know nothing about Timmies at all but I would have done the same; posted up on here, fixed it, & then I would have sold it for twice what I'd bought it, & would have made money which I would have used to play with.
Damn he's selling it now...that's kinda shamed me into buying it, having said that :D. Gimme! (iff Ollgeeze doesn;t want it)

Maplins or something sells conductive paint; would it not be possible to repair the ribbin cable, as apposed to buying a whole new one?

My bid stands at what you paid for it, £40ish ;)