Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
i was just reading you post and i'm glad someone has actually commented about this, you could see this coming in my opinion, soon as the super 6 guys put they were offering sterling sponsorship deals..
i personaly refuse to play at these events now as they are so over hyped and a blatant ripoff, badly run, the list goes on.

the last time i commented about one of there events i got flammed to hell, i didn't slag them off or anything i just truthfully wrote down my experience, which wasn't good. i've attended 3 of there events and it was the same everytime..

Unfortuantly some players are blinkered into this "wow its amazing" their not seeing the big picture.
it seems to be all about "Money Money Money" not really the players.

Reactions: James ECI

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm not gonna ban you wild, no way .. I'm just not gonna allow you to post anymore in this thread, that's all.
After all, I wouldn't really feel too comfortable just banning someone in the manner your friends do ...

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As I said, you've been good to me and it isnt a case of taking sides - I speak highly of both of the sides :/
Wild, this is my last message to you with regard to laurel and hardy, you say you speak 'highly' of both sides .. well, I'm afraid it's impossible to speak highly of either of those two guys without indulging in bare-faced lying or you really do not know them that well ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am not an admin, .
When you state the above, then why would scumbag then say on his own forum the following:-

'Wildwayz isn't a mod, he's an administrator.'

Now I'm no English professor but that sure do look like a problem to me .. one of you is lying, or both ...

Now listen up here wild, someone's gotten on to me and they've told me you are a good guy, and I trust this source 100%

Don't get involved in anything with sables .... especially when caught in the middle of something like this. I have seen too many sides of that ingrate, sides that you haven't but if you trust anything I say, then trust my advice; he may well not have tucked you up so far .... but that in my opinion is merely a matter of time.
But don't take this post as an opportunity to post anymore in this thread, I meant what I said, 'you'll be treated like they treat people who question them or their events', the differnce being here, I allowed your posts to stand and didn't ban you.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
I asked a question about a Super6 game last year on a different forum, I was trying to create a discussion. To my shock I got slated by Tim, I got called a "liar", I got called "medically stupid" Got told I had an "intergalactic level of stupidity" and that I suffered some kind of OCD. Then his band of followers joined in. I was told if I wanted to carry on the discussion with him I should use PM's I asked if he was trying to hide something by going to PM's. the thread was "tidied up" and then I was banned from the forum.
I took it to the Super 6 facebook page but that got "tidied up" and I got banned from there as well.
The question never got answered.
I have found that Tim doesn't like answering questions and that he doesn't like questions being asked either. I have also found that he has a heard of sheep that will follow him and try and do his arguing for him.

Reactions: renie

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I asked a question about a Super6 game last year on a different forum, I was trying to create a discussion. To my shock I got slated by Tim, I got called a "liar", I got called "medically stupid" Got told I had an "intergalactic level of stupidity" and that I suffered some kind of OCD. I asked a question about a Super6 game last year on a different forum, I was trying to create a discussion. To my shock I got slated by Tim, I got called a "liar", I got called "medically stupid" Got told I had an "intergalactic level of stupidity" and that I suffered some kind of OCD. I asked a question about a Super6 game last year on a different forum, I was trying to create a discussion. To my shock I got slated by Tim, I got called a "liar", I got called "medically stupid" Got told I had an "intergalactic level of stupidity" and that I suffered some kind of OCD.
He was right on one count Bri.......(just trying to lighten the mood for a brief moment) ;)

Reactions: Porkington

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
He was right on one count Bri.......(just trying to lighten the mood for a brief moment) ;)
Ains, If he had put all that and then ansered the question then it would have been part of the discussion and I would have accepted it but he wouldn't answer the question. and still hasn't

Reactions: Ainsley

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think the biggest question looming in people's minds is what's happened to the money donated to the 'support for soldiers' charity / fund or whatever it is ....
Ya see, the problem I have there is, I didn't even know they were running this charity / fund and all I know is what I have been told and i have now received numerous accounts from people who when they asked what charity number it was, where are the accounts etc ... they just got banned and no answers were given.
The problem they face now is this ... if they now miraculously conjure up some 'accounts' then it could well be viewed as way too late.
The original questions asking about the finances was allegedly something like 3 months ago, and just because they now think someone’s gonna blow it wide open, they quickly get a set of accounts together to quell any suspicions.
I have heard of similar scams when people set up these requests for donations on the back of a so-called charity and they open an account somewhere and direct all monies into that account.

They let it ride for enough time so they can be certain nobody is gonna question anything, at that point, or some time after, they whack the money in their back-pocket.
If someone does start to cause them problems by asking too many questions before that time and it looks as though things are gonna go bandy for them, all they do, is make up some accounts and then say they we are gonna put the money into its rightful place toward which every/charity or fund they say they've been supporting ... it ‘looks’ as though all is ok except for one slight technicality .... the order in which things happened.
The indicators to this scam being attempted is the chronology of events .. if the questions posed looked as though they were not gonna go away, then if the accounts are published AFTER that time, then it stinks ... and it stinks because they should have been published looong before then otherwise it just looks waaay too moody to people.
Well, let's hope they didn't go down that avenue and can produce accounts that prove they were putting money into the rightful place BEFORE it started getting too hot. Personally, I don't wanna even think about the possibility anybody in paintball did do this because if it is the case, I know a few people involved in paintball who have military connections and would certainly feel somewhat aggrieved.
Let’s hope for everyone’s concern, this wasn’t the case here ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If someone even hinted that I was indulgent in a fraud of this nature on my own forum and I didn't like the person who was asking about it, I would have published the accounts there and then and THEN banned them.
If you don't come back with a satisfactory response and just ban people for asking questions then it does give the impression something stinks ..... as I say, I think people need to see all relevant paperwork and accounts to ensure the donations made by people for the soldiers actually got there. And that includes any charges on entry fees [5 quid per player I think] and a one pound surcharge on every box of paint, then if I had donated, I would wanna see every damn piece of paperwork relating to monies supposedly heading toward the 'fund' ......

Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
I once famously asked a simple straight forward question following a dreadful game last year and what followed can only be described as poisonous, malicious and down right vindictive by the same people who claimed to be on the side of the every day baller.

I spent 22 years in politics, i play paintball for a release and for fun. The last thing i thought i would ever have to do is defend myself against so called fellow ballers who cannot answer questions directly or take a little constructive criticism.

For my troubles i was told i was banned from all of the organisers games and events and that if i ever bumped into a certain person face to face i would 'reap a whirlwind of hurt'.

Over the years i have made very many friends from all walks of life in this sport and it is fair to say to almost a man (or woman) they are all pretty decent folk who play the game. We all have our gripes about something or another now and then, and those organisers who are worth their salt listen to the players that are their bread and butter at the end of the day. What i cannot abide is the attitude of this current bunch that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread and that they can dictate how the industry as whole should operate and who can and who cannot play the sport.

I certainly will not tolerate or condone threats of physical violence.

Not exactly the type of people i want to associate either myself, my team or even my daughters (who are avid ballers and the next and future generations of this sport) too. My team is made up of a mixture of old school ballers and young kids who are in their first season or two of playing, we will not let them be exposed to this sort of nonsense by people who do not have their best interests at heart.

We didnt need banning from any of these games as we would never attend any in future because of the attitudes of the organisers.

Paintball is a sport of enjoyment first and foremost - we are not corporate prawns to be used as organisers see fit.

Those of us who have been around for a while have a duty to help develop the sport and encourage the newer, younger players to develop with us for the futures sake of the game. We all know where we want to play, we all know how we want to play, as players we have a very strong voice. Untied we can all move past this and hopefully all come out at the other stronger and more united to prevent the same sort of thing happening in future.

Reactions: Tec and RST
Status
Not open for further replies.