Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok Im a NOOB but still...

Dan-Bana

Jun 14, 2013
Ive been told the best hopper at best second hand price is a Halo at around £20-30.

Is this true and also... ive noticed that people say halo B... whats the B for>?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
i figure it means 2. the second one.

its decent from what i hear and fairly cheap so thats prob where that comes from.

but depending on your gun and how fast your trying to shoot etc there are other options.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Best hopper is a matter of opinions really, but you can't really go wrong with a Halo.

Do you have a budget in mind? Do you already have a good mask, etc?

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
Ive had a Halo B since day one, not had any problems (granted I don't play very much).
I've also used a sound activated Halo, which I really wouldn't recommend - just didn't work.

I've always been a fan of the gravity fed one's too o_O
- nothing to go wrong and save money on batteries! shame that they feed a little slow, and sometimes a little shake

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
The only issue i have ever had with halo loaders is the eyes getting dirty after a chop and not feeding. Doesnt happen very often but i would choose the reloader b over the halo for that reason. Same hopper in every way exept the reloader is sound activated instead of useing eyes.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I had a reloader b and ran it for years. Loved it, never failed.

A halo is a good loader too, don't be tempted by these loaders you'll see at 80/90/100 quid, they're pretty much overkill for a new player.

Reactions: nezsoul

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
Hybrid shells! And saving £100 for the sake of useing a screwdriver is fine with me

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Its called the b because its the revised version. The original halo didn't have the spring tension drive cone and relied on the board and eyes which basically smashed paint. The b version was pretty much perfect.